Located in the historic Edgewood neighborhood, our home is perfect for first-time visitors and experienced travelers alike. Given its close proximity to downtown Atlanta, Midtown, Little 5 Points, East Atlanta and Decatur, getting around Atlanta is easy from our home - whether by car, public transportation (~10 min walk from MARTA subway + bus lines), or walking.
Relax in our charming two-story house in the historic Edgewood neighborhood. There are 3 bedrooms available to stay in, all located upstairs, and 2 full bathrooms (located upstairs) and a 1/2 bath downstairs. All rooms will have freshly laundered sheets, blankets, pillows and towels for use.
Gold Room (Master Bedroom + Full Bath)
- Master Bedroom + Full Bath
- 1 Queen Bed
- Accommodates 2 Guests
- Full Bath located inside the Room
- Sitting Area + Valet
- 1 Queen Bed
- Accommodates 2 Guests
- Full Bath located just outside the Room
- 2 Twin Beds
- Accommodates 2 Guests
- Separate beds for guests who do not want to share a bed or for kids in a separate room
*The living room couch may also be used for a 7th person to sleep, if necessary. Note that it is not a pullout bed, but a 3-seater couch. Very comfy, though. Extra blankets can also be provided.
The entire house is available to our guests, including the driveway (for parking), the front and back porches, and an open-spaced backyard.
Guests are welcome to use the kitchen at their convenience to store food or cook light meals (stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, etc.) Please help yourself to any of the coffee, tea, condiments, and spices in the refrigerator or cabinets. We have a coffeemaker, toaster/ toaster oven, plates, cups, and basic cooking tools available for you to use.
The dining room accommodates 6 people comfortably to sit and enjoy their meals. An optional leaf can be used to sit additional people.
Wi-Fi access and an LED TV are available to watch DVDs or to plug in your own smart devices. Please feel free to read any books, magazines, or watch any of the DVDs located on the bookcase.
A washer and dryer are available for you to do some laundry.
- Playing cards + board games (Pictionary, Battleship, Sorry, Uno, Trivial Pursuit, and more)
- Iron + Ironing Board
- Electric razor
- Basic office supplies: stapler, tape, glue, scissors, 3-hole punch, pens, notepads, as available
We also have some recreational equipment and kid-friendly amenities that you are welcome to borrow, upon request.
- Golf clubs
- Tennis rackets
- Yoga mat
- Exercise DVDs
- Baby and toddler toys
Interaction will be as little or as much as you desire. As an avid traveler, I love talking to new people and learning about their travel experiences. With a husband as a professional chef, I can definitely provide some great local recommendations on where to eat and fun things to do in Atlanta. I also take public transportation everyday for work, so please feel free to contact me if you have questions regarding how to get somewhere. On the other hand, I know what it's like to have a long day and want to just relax with some peace and quiet.
We live in this home, so we try to make it as comfortable as possible and invite you to stay as if you were our close personal friends. Please be mindful that our personal effects are still in the home and we hope that guests will be respectful of our belongings.
For insurance reasons, no additional guests are allowed on the property and no parties are allowed. There is a deposit required and claims will be made on any damage to the property. We also stay in the neighborhood when we rent our house, so you can reach us quickly if you have any questions.
There is no filming unless expressly permitted prior to your stay.
Finally, being in the city has its perks - lots of restaurants, cultural events, proximity to colleges, public transportation, etc. With that in mind, please always lock all doors if you leave the house and do not leave any valuables that can be seen in your car. We've never had an issue, but we don't want you to be a target either.
Guests agree to abide by these House Rules at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
- This is our privately owned home and we hope that you have a great stay here. Please treat our home, the furnishings, and appliances with care and for their intended uses. You are welcome to use everything in our home, we just ask that you clean or put back any items the way you found them.
- No parties please. Our ability to accommodate guests depends on knowing who will be staying in our home and the purpose of the stay. People, other than those listed as Guests, may not stay overnight. Any other person on the property is your sole responsibility.
- The homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the property. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the home or others whom they invite to use the home.
- Shoes off in the house. We have a little one so please remove your shoes to eliminate tracking dirt into our home.
- No pets and no smoking allowed.
- Names of all overnight guests must be provided prior to check-in.
- Photo ID must be provided prior to or at check-in.
- You are welcome to park on the driveway or any open space on the street. Please be courteous to our neighbors and do not block their driveways.
- Let's avoid plumbing issues. Do not flush any feminine products, baby wipes, or anything that may clog our septic system.
- Central air-conditioning, ceiling fans, and personal room fans are provided in the home. Please do not leave any windows or doors unlocked before leaving the house.
- We want to make your experience great, so please contact us if you have any questions or any suggestions for the future.
Originally from Southern California, I am an attorney, wife, and mom. My husband Cameron is a professional chef. We've lived in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Brooklyn, and now call Atlanta our home. We love it here. There's so much to do and we love our neighborhood.
I like working on puzzles, traveling and exploring, and meeting new people.