Beautiful home in the Adirondacks. 3/4 of a mile up the road from the beach in Hague. Relax, hike, enjoy. Close to great views, family-friendly activities, and the beach. You’ll love my place because of the location, the outdoors space, natural beauty. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Full house rental
The $100 cleaning fee includes a required 4% sheet tax.
If you would like to bring your own sheets we will discount the cleaning fee 20%. You must tell us when you book, that is when we can change your cost.
1. Smoking is allowed on the premises, but outside only. And please don't leave any cigarette butts on the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. 10 guest maximum limit. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Rental Regulations prohibits the responsible party of the vacation rental to be under the age of 25.
4. The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting the reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
5. Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Guests are responsible for their pets. Clean up after your dog. Any damage to the property by pets is the responsibility of the guest to cover.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
9. Fire place will be shut off when guests are not on premises.
10. Propane Grill: Please use the grill only as intended! Do not use charcoal. Read and follow directions. Our house rule is: you use the grill – you clean it.
11. Water and Septic:
Our house is on a well and septic systems. The water is tested annually. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. We do not refund due to road conditions or weather.
13. Guests who disregard the rules may be asked to leave immediately and will not receive a refund