Dedicated to relaxed coastal living, this 2 storey house enjoys a peaceful & private setting moments from the stunning Bronte / Clovelly beaches & the sweeping cliff top ocean views of the Bondi to Coogee coastal path. Close to village cafés & shops.
If you're coming for The Ashes 2017 (4-8 Jan 2018) then the SCG is a 14 min drive. See photo.
Perfect for families & couples.
Reverse cycle air
Heated outdoor shower
Garden laundry with washer & dryer
Off street parking
Netflix, Stan and Foxtel
- Front bedroom (Queen sized bed, built in wardrobes)
- Front snug bedroom (single daybed converts to double)
- Bathroom (shower and WC)
- Huge open plan living room / dining / kitchen with vaulted ceilings
- North facing landscaped garden framed in star jasmine
- Master bedroom (King sized bed, built in wardrobes)
- Master bathroom (bath, shower and WC)
- Bedroom (Single sized bed, cot, built in wardrobes)
You'll be able to access it all (apart from attic storage and part of a wardrobe where we'll put our stuff).
Happy to be contacted to help with anything!
The location is fantastic - right in the middle of the famous coastal walk, two famous beaches and a friendly village neighbourhood. Enjoy it!
- This is our family home so please treat it as if it's your own. No pets please. Smoking outside only. Best suited to quiet family holidays. No parties please!