Best for 2 ADULTS + 2 CHILDREN
MORE THAN 2 ADULTS? Please CONTACT HOST (link below) first before BOOKING to discuss
Trendy designer maisonnette (apartment spreading two floors) in the hottest street in De Pijp (Amsterdam's Quarter Latin). With rooftop terrace, balcony.
The neighborhood is lively with lots of bars, boutiques and restaurants.
At walking distance of well known attractions.
Great for both holiday or business. Kids/baby proof
The apartment is located in the quiet part of one of the hottest streets in one of the most populair neighborhoods De Pijp. Lively during the day, but a good night rest when you are tired.
The space is very light and the layout across two floors gives it a special touch. It's a modern building but built in the typical classic Amsterdam style.
Suitable for both business trips (conveniently located if you visit the RAI conference center) and holiday (easy access to all attractions in the center). Great choice for couples with small children as it is fully kids proof (including baby bed, baby chair and stairgate).
The entire apartment is yours to use, except a few closets where I store some personal belongings so they won't be in your way.
In the apartment a listing is available of our favorite restaurants and shops in the neighborhood. During your stay I am close by and available to answer any questions you might have or to give you some more suggestion on how to enjoy your time in Amsterdam.
The apartment is located on the third and fourth floor and has an easily accessible staircase.
A supermarket (Albert Heijn) is available 100m down the street. Open till late, even on Sundays.
My house is your house during your stay, and I'll do anything to make you feel welcome and help you to enjoy your stay in Amsterdam! Of course there are a few basic house rules:
- It is not allowed to invite or bring additional guests in the apartment (on top of the ones mentioned during the booking process) without advanced approval of the host.
- Smoking and drug usage are strictly prohibited both inside and outside the apartment (including roof top terrace, balcony and at the front door). Smoking or the use of drugs will be fined with the amount of the security deposit.
- No music on the terrace and balcony.
- No BBQ, candles or other use of fire is allowed both in the apartment and on the terrace and balcony,
- You are required to check that all doors and windows are closed/locked when you go out.
- Please respect my neighbors. They are very friendly, please make sure they stay that way :-)