Bliss Villa promotes the art of tranquility & comfort, with interiors purposefully created to provide the perfect ambiance for an elegant yet informal lifestyle in the carefree environment of a tropical island residence.
This beachfront villa is a masterwork in luxury composition and is outfitted with an unforgettable blend of style, comfort & quality.
You will be amazed by the setting of your private beach and enjoy the stunning views comfortably seated in the pool while sipping a cocktail.
Key facts :
- Surface : 204 sqm (2195 sq ft) indoor living space – 450 sqm (4845 sq ft) total living space – 2 indoor courtyards
- Fully air-conditionned
- Full instant high pressure hot water
- Floor-to-ceiling windows for expansive views
- 9m x 4m Swimming pool facing the ocean with a long bench to sip your cocktail comfortably seated in the water while enjoying the view
- Total of 3 bedrooms each with open-air ensuite bathroom
- 2 bedrooms with King Size beds facing the ocean and Jacuzzi in private romantic courtyard for the other bedroom
- Lounge area with sunken seats for friends & family gathering
- Rooftop with relaxing chairs to enjoy view and sunset
- Private & cozy massage sala facing the ocean on rooftop
- Sundeck with loungers and sunbeds
- Private beach and tropical garden with hammocks
- Large covered outdoor terrace, a few steps away from the beach, with setting for personal dining
- Handicaped access : villa is fully accessible by guests in wheelchair (access ramps, zero-step entrances, large door width, bathroom equipment…)
- Eco-friendly villas : rain water collection & re-use, heat recovery for hot water, no plastic bottles & recycling, no chemicals used for gardening
Nous parlons français, We speak English, Se habla español !
We are here to give you the bext experience of Koh Phangan. For that reason you are able to contact us anytime during your stay should you need anything !
Features & amenities :
- 3 Bedrooms with open-air en-suite bathrooms, 29 sqm, each with King size bed
- Each Bedroom has individual controlled air-con, private minibar, Flat LED TV, personal safe and wardrobe
- Luxurious pillows and fine linens
- Elegant writing desk with easily accessed electrical outlet
- En-suite bathrooms have open-air shower area, double vanity, hair dryer, shower gel, shampoo and bathroom amenities
- Beach towels & accessories for your use and convenience
- Home Cinema 55″ Curved Screen Smart TV with Satellite TV and plenty of movies
- Plug-in and Wireless Sound System so you can listen to your favorite tracks
- Fully equipped kitchen with Kitchen Island
- Nespresso Machine & tea making facilities
- Free drinking water dispenser
- Garden furniture with parasol and a barbecue at your disposal
- Cot, highchair and other baby facilities
- Storage room inside the villa for your luggage and cumbersome gears
- Free parking area near your villa
- Smoke detectors & fire extinguisher
- Full CCTV Security monitoring
- Keyless entry system
- Maximum 6 guests in the Villa and 1 additional child under 12 years old per bedroom, sleeping on an extra single bed provided with an extra cost of 1,000 THB per child per night, but limited to 2 children sleeping in extra beds in the whole Villa. Please note that we guarantee to provide 1 extra bed but should you require a second one please enquire at time of booking to make sure of availability. If additional child is below 2 years old and you require a baby cot and high chair, please also enquire at time of booking as we have a limited number of cots. Child below 2 years old sleeping in baby cot at an extra cost of 500 THB per night.
- Guests are required to respect the environment and the quietness of the place.
- Social events, but not parties, are allowed however noise should be kept at a reasonable level after midnight.
- Children playing in or around the swimming pool should be under adults supervision.
- It is not permitted to smoke inside the villa, but it is allowed in the outdoor areas.
- As for every home in Thailand you should leave your shoes at the entrance of the villa.
- Guests should not to try to enter technical areas (Back of rooftop & technical room)
- Guests are required to show valid passport upon check-in as required by Thai immigration rules
- Guests are required to sign a lease agreement upon check-in. Lease agreement content can be transmitted upon request before or at the moment of booking.