Beautiful vacation studio is located in Bend, Oregon on a working horse ranch. We are close to the National Forrest for miles and miles of hiking and riding bikes (or hitting the trails with a horse). My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (pets).
The studio is 725 square feet with an open concept. Master bed and living area separated by half-wall, nice kitchen (no oven) and dining area, plenty of storage, spa like bathroom with nice linens!
- No petting horses or other animals without permission and direct supervision.
- Must not go beyond fence lines without permission and supervision.
- No loud music- quiet time at 9PM
- ONE small/medium dog only. Dogs must be on a leash at all times and guests cannot leave dogs in the apartment unattended. Dogs must be kenneled if left alone and cannot be left free in the apartment. Dogs cannot be on the furniture/bed.
- No access to other buildings permitted without permission and supervision.
- No firearms permitted.
- No outdoor fires without permission- local laws dictate.
Welcome to our little SLICE of heaven in Bend, Oregon. My name is Nathan and my partner and I Todd are happy to welcome you to the ranch. Whether you are traveling by RV and staying on our beautiful RV Pad or renting our amazing vacation flat we welcome you and look forward to making this the best stay ever!