We have a 2/2 & are renting the front bedroom w private bathroom. We live in a quaint neighborhood close to local bars and restaurants, and are a 9 minute Uber to the downtown bars, restaurants, and parks. We are also a 16 minute ride to St. Pete Beach.
This is an affordable way to explore a beautiful city in a homey bungalow. We are also happy to give recommendations based on guest's preferences for their time here.
Guests will have the front bedroom with a full size bed as well as the front bathroom. Guests may use the kitchen, living room, and front and back porches/yards as well. FYI there is street parking (free, no sticker required).
We will be staying in the master bedroom in the back of the home and will have as much or as little interactions as guests prefer. We are also available my text/phone if guests have questions or needs.
Please note that we have one indoor only friendly cat named Tripp. He will be scared at first, but will warm up. He likes to be pet, but sometimes he may play nip.
The dumpsters are located in the alley behind the homes; it's something we couldn't find when we first moved to St. Pete lol.
- We will be in the master bedroom so please be respectful of noise level, especially between 11:00pm-8:00am.
- If you would like to request modified check in/check out times, we will do our best to be flexible based on other guest's schedules.
- The bedrooms has one full size bed. We have 2 air mattresses if needed (pls let me know in advance).
- *Please note that we require guests to verify their identity on Airbnb before we will confirm the booking.
- Please treat our home as if it were your own.
- We just got a new couch so please take your shoes off. I don't want the faux leather to peel off.
- FYI we have one friendly indoor-only cat who will be in the home while you're here.
James: I am an entrepreneur, published author, and commercial real estate professional with a mission to inspire. A day in the life of me involves selling shopping centers and single-tenant net-leased investments, cooking an intriguing meal, and aiming to inspire those around me all along the way. If you're interested in real estate, check out my or if you're looking for inspiration, my other business focuses on empowering people to follow their dreams through publishing word worth spreading. Follow me @MindRightMedia, @Jamestgarner or @Medefindretail. If you're interested in my books just tweet me for details!
I'm an infinitely positive personality that loves meeting new people. I avoid fast food, but am a sucker for Taco Bell; I used to live in NYC so I treasure the extra space; I grew up in Orlando, went to school in the midwest (Boiler Up!), and I can't live without the occasional philosophical discussion. I love to travel and see new places!
Rose: I'm originally from Ohio but have lived in Tennessee and Michigan prior to moving to sunny Florida five years ago. My master's is in Counseling but I currently run group homes for children in foster care. James and I just bought our home and are renting it (whole house and single bedroom/bathroom) on Airbnb because we both used to be hosts in our individual places.
We look forward to meeting you and hearing your own story. :)