Welcome to A Fine Cabin.
A modern, chic, 3-story cabin style home located in the San Carlos hills, halfway between San Francisco and the heart of Silicon Valley. Great for small groups or low maintenance families looking for a scenic Northern California retreat or off-site meeting space; this 2,600 sq ft 4bd/ 3bath property features five beautiful oak trees on a 7,500 sq ft lot and frequent deer sightings.
Featured on The Verge.
**NOW OFFERING LODGING TO THOSE AFFECTED BY THE TUBBS FIRE.**
Located in a woodsy cul-de-sac in the affluent hills of San Carlos, California, up the street from Notre Dame de Namur University, Caltrain station, and abundant cafes and restaurants. This coveted Northern California destination is the original headquarters of Tesla, and is an integral part of Silicon Valley (1 Hacker Way/GoogPlex/Microsoft/Oracle/Apple). Close proximity to Levi’s Stadium and Stanford.
The home's architecture, minimal style furnishings, and burnt black brown exterior can be a creative meeting space for start ups, tech companies, and young entrepreneurs. Take advantage of its convenient location and inspiring vista views overlooking Bay Area, San Francisco, and two airports (SFO & SQL). Its neighboring city is Woodside, home to high net worth individuals and gorgeous hiking and cycling trails such as Crystal Springs Reservoir.
The need for common and private spaces is greatly considered. Hold an impromptu workshop or social gathering in the backyard or on the steps of deck #3. Or retreat to your private bedroom with private side entrance.
Surrounded by beautiful oak trees and large cut out windows, it is ideal for low key families, weddings guests, relatives, or co-workers visiting the area that want a relaxing getaway underneath the stars. Throw some kindling on the fire. Must love nature. Uber and Lyft friendly.
- Strong wi-fi throughout all three floors plus outside patio decks and backyard
- 3 Smart TV’s (Large 70”, 55”, and 37" equipped with Amazon Fire TV, guests MUST provide their own logins)
- Sunbrella cushions throughout; Fiji water and Ritual organic coffee (grinder provided)
- Chef’s kitchen with all stainless steel appliances
- Massive professional BBQ grill with 2 cooking plateaus, automatic rotating spit roast, griddle and warming area
- Fully lit outdoor chef's area with plumbing, electricity, storage, and heat
- Stone fire pizza oven with pizza peel (Tip: Whole Foods has ready made pizza dough)
- 2 gas or wood burning fire places
- Outdoor hammock
- A 'Cabin Selection' of vintage books, magazines, and board games
- Third and forth bedroom have private side entrances
- Balcony patio on every floor
- Parking for 2 normal size cars
- Energy efficient, Nest Learning Thermostat equipped
- Motion sensitive outdoor lights for safety
- A 5 minute drive down the hill to restaurants, antique shops, grocers, and nightlife
Nest Cam Outdoor is for insurance and property owner's security. It is the guest's responsibility to make sure all doors are locked when entering and exiting.
Access to laundry room is available for stays of 4 nights or longer. Contact us via Messages.
Returning to A Fine Cabin? Contact us via Messages to receive 10% off your second stay.
The house is yours to enjoy, and we take pride in making ourselves available via phone call or text in case of emergencies.
Planning on a lot of people? A Fine Cabin believes in eliminating excessive paper waste. We supply 2 rolls of paper towels for the kitchen, and 3 rolls of toilet paper for each bathroom. If you have 6-8+ people in your group and anticipate a need for more supplies, we recommend stocking up at the Walgreens or CVS located in Downtown San Carlos. Upon receipt, reimbursement is available. Contact us via Messages.
- Event booking is available for corporate clients and start-ups exclusively. Please contact us for hourly rate. ALL DAY TIME PARTIES OR EVENTS MUST BE PRE-APPROVED. PARTIES OR EVENTS WITHOUT CONSENT WILL FORFEIT DEPOSIT.
- Up to 2 dogs per visit is allowed with a $50 fee. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after them. Failure to disclose dog(s) will result in a fee x 2.
- Overnight guests beyond 8 people require a $25 per person fee. Failure to disclose additional guest(s) will result in a fee x 2.