Our place is close to the outskirts of Madisonville KY farmland and factories. If you love crickets, a home-made slice of pie, a view that only God could create, views of the lake, being able to do business here, or being able to do nothing but relax, we will take care of you. Our place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
- Smoking only on the grounds. Family friendly only if there are no other guests.
- Owner is a retired executive who understands executive travel needs. Owner is also a grandmother who loves to cater to families.
- Because of lakefront property, additional security provision is required for families with small children.
- Lodging comes with breakfast. Other catering/events/meetings can be easily arranged.
- Property is at end of long, country lane. Very private and secure.
- A 9% tax will be charged per night and will be collected by the owner at check in.
- Under related listing, if all three rooms are not rented, owner may rent bedrooms individually. Besides their private bedrooms, guests have access to the kitchen, library, living, dining, and laundry rooms.