Located within a two-minute walk to the white sandy beaches of Busselton's magnificent Geographe Bay and surrounded by natural gardens, Adele's Cottage is the perfect getaway for couples, a family of 4, or friends seeking seaside relaxation, a splash of adventure and to indulge in the best the Busselton and Margaret River region has to offer. Adele's Cottage is your bayside escape. Now features FREE wi-fi. Netflix is coming soon.
FREE wi-fi & Netflix
(You can also log into your own Netflix account if you have one)
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Opening windows with flyscreens
One of the great joys of summer in the south-west region is experiencing the fresh sea breeze (also known as 'The Fremantle Doctor').
- 1 x queen bed (bedroom 1)
- 2 x long singles (bedroom 2)
- 1 x porta cot (available upon request)
- 1 x high chair (available upon request)
All the beds are super comfy and fitted with electric blankets.
Each room features clothes hanging space, drawers and a luggage rack.
All bed linen and towels supplied (EXCEPT for beach towels).
- Gas stove top / electric fan forced oven (baking trays included)
- Toaster and kettle
- Coffee pod machine (some pods supplied)
- Fridge / freezer
- Basics cooking utensils to cater for the home-away-from-home cook.
(eg hand mixer, pots, pans, cooking scales and more.)
- 4 people dining set
- Wine glasses and a decanter
- 4 people outdoor dining & non-breakable wine glasses
- Water filter jugs
- Smart TV. (Free to air only.)
However, a variety of ports means you can plug in your favourite device to listen to music or watch movies.
- Laundry sink
- Front loader washing machine
- Iron / ironing board
- Laundry powder & pegs
- Clothes drying rack
- Gas BBQ
- Outdoor setting (four people)
- Rustic outdoor picnic table and benches
- Dimmable LED strip lighting (to create the perfect ambience at night).
- Counter lever umbrella that shades the rustic picnic table.
- Australian native plants and trees
- Water feature (creates a sense of gentle calm).
- Adele's 'Sundowner' corner (the perfect garden nook to enjoy a late afternoon glass of wine and a chat with friends.)
Adele's Cottage is a stand alone home in the suburb of Geographe. The Cottage is fully fenced. The driveway will accommodate three cars or two cars and a small boat (or jet ski and trailer).
While I don't live at the property, I'm just a phone call away. I'm here to help should life present an unscheduled hiccough during your holiday stay.
Plan to have fun. Geographe Bay is north facing with pristine white sandy beaches. There are no waves or strong currents to worry about. The bay is perfect for SUPs, kayaks, and other water sports. So bring your water sport toys, beach towels, beach shelters, push bikes, hats, sunscreen, and walking shoes. Not only is the beach just a two-minute walk away, so is access to the foreshore cycle-way. Now you can cycle from Busselton to Dunsborough.
If you're planning to bring your well-trained dog, please note the front picket fence and gate (when closed) may have gaps wide enough for a little dog to squeeze through. Please ensure your pets are safe and secure at all times.
As with all homes and cars - look and lock before you leave.
- Pets not allowed beyond the laundry if inside.
- No loud music. Quiet peaceful area.
- No sitting on furniture in wet bathers.
- No Leavers.
We are a family of two. Of late, I've become a 'serial binger' (thanks to Netflix). Every morning starts with coffee. And much as I love the high arts, I'm also a fan of popular culture. I'll always opt for something that makes me laugh. I created Adele's Cottage as a space in which to restore and revitalise. A place in which to relax and escape from expectation; a place where you can reconnect with yourself, nature and friends. Adele's motto is, 'enjoy the little things in life'. For that is where you truly find unexpected adventure, happiness and laughter.