Our expanded cabin is close to river swimming, family-friendly activities, national forest adventures, skiing and ski trails, and North Conway dining. You’ll love the comfy beds and New England charm. We're great for couples, families with kids/pets, and big groups.
The massive, vaulted-ceiling master bedroom features a queen bed and reading nook. Two additional bedrooms up pull-down stairs/ladder feature a queen bed and two twin beds. A pull-out sofa adorns the cozy living room with fireplace.
- NO outdoor fires allowed
- When using the indoor fireplace and wood stove, please make sure to follow our safety instructions!
- Please tie up your trash and leave in kitchen before checking out
- Please rinse and place recyclables in clear bin next to refrigerator. Please bring them to garage and place in labeled bins before you leave.
- Pillows and extra bedding for sleeper sofa are on shelf in master bedroom closet.
- While many happy families stay with us, the cabin is not childproofed. Please be careful, especially around the fireplace and stairs.
- Your dogs are very welcome. We ask that you kindly crate them if ever they are left in the cabin alone, keep them off the beds and furniture, and remove pet waste from the cabin perimeter. Please add your bagged pet waste to the general trash bag.
- Please turn all thermostats down to 50 degrees when you leave for the day as well as at check out.(11 AM)