A house where hostel meets motel meets home meets something unlike any of those things. Expand and experience the wonderful people, creatures, and healing of the peaceful, yet playful "Circus".
This listing will put you in R4: the Healing Studio. FULL FUTON.
- READ HOST DIRECTIONS, RULES, AND ITINERARY BEFORE ARRIVAL!
- MESSAGE ONLY THROUGH THE APP, call only when in a pickle.
- Be mindful of others & respectful to the space. Honor the all creatures!
- Lock the front/back door when you come & go.
- Smoking can happen outside, but never inside.
- Pre-approve strangers. Please don’t invite others over without asking.
- Directly communicate questions/complications/concerns/compliments!
- Quiet hours between 10:00pm - 10:00am (ish)…
- Clean up after yourself in communal/common areas.
Includes kitchen, bath, living rooms, porch, yard, basement, etc.
- Recycle and Compost. See instructions on fridge!
- Save Energy! When not in use— turn off lights, fans, etc.
- Be eco-conscious! No paper towels, use reusable bags, & natural cleaners.
- Burn incense or tea lights often, if you like… It helps clear the environment
- Communal Living Food Rule: NO NAME, FAIR GAME
- It is preferred that you don’t keep food in your room.
- NO ILLEGAL DOWNLOADING! It is against the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) fiber contract.
- Feel free to be playful &/ peaceful— and just enjoy BEING!
- All are encouraged to leave encouraging notes or surprises for others!
- If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask. :0)
Hi There! I'm Hailey!
I move through life with great intent to connect others to the world of the soul. To provide an example of a life where one follows their heart, honors their responsibilities, and fulfills their dreams!
Everywhere I go I work at as clown, teacher, actor, creator, healer. I also have a strong meditation practice, that often involves intuitive healing (working with energy, spiritual counseling, deep listening, etc.).
I intend bring laughter and (physical) storytelling whenever I go, as they are after all the universal languages. :0) I am often venturing about various different communities all over the world to actualize this vision! e
I have a deep love for intentional community (people trusting people, looking beyond themselves in all action). I also love places/homes that smell of incense.
My home is a place where travelers can rest their head, release their fears, and hopefully feel the peace in their heart-- all at an affordable price (that helps many actualize our dreams!)!
And I love to find other airbnb's that cultivate a similar philosophy as me!
Specifically for Guests:
The Circus' is my home, the one which you might stay. :0)
I have a wonderful community that makes the Circus what it is. Many of my friends care for the house when I'm away-- you'll interact with most us throughout the check-in/out process. Because I will likely not be here (but you'll probably still feel like you met me, by way of the energy of my home!)
The house and the people in it are all dear to me.
So it is my hope that you'll find family/friendship in the house as I have over the years!
I look forward to when our paths cross!
(If you're still curious: or my blog at thehaileyjones on word press for my blog. Or my comedy/songwriting on you tube 'Safety Sue's International Adventure'.)