Studio Flat - Double room with central heating and double glazed windows. Wooden flooring and own Kitchen & Bathroom (separated by doorway). Access to shared garden and own access available via backdoor. 5 minute walk to tube station, bus stop in front of the house, ample parking outside.
Would suit student/s or a professional couple. Close to a park, gym, museum, shops etc. You’ll love my place because of the neighbourhood and the outdoors space.
You have your own personal space with no need to interact with anyone if you like it that way. There is your own bathroom and kitchen as well as immediate access to a lovely garden space. The property is self contained and you have everything you need for short as well as mid term stays.
Own kitchen and bathroom
As required, polite conversation.
Although I am your host along the booking process and also if you have any concerns or questions about the booking, I live elsewhere from the property so won't be physically interacting much with yourself. The actual hosts are my in laws, mainly a sister in law and her husband who will be there day to day. I am reacheable by phone or the Airbnb system and am happy to come and see you if you require to do so.
The reviews you read are from guests experiences as I have described above.
There is a fridge, washer dryer, microwave, cooking hob, sink, shower, bath and toilet as well as your own double bed, sofa, desk, chair and wardrobe. Nothing is shared!
Your studio flat is part of a larger home where a family of 4 dwell.
The rules below are to help ensure you and other people living near to you are able to enjoy the property as you all should.
- Garden use limited to staying guests only
- No alcohol to be consumed in the garden
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the premises of the entire house.
- Ensure your living spaces are properly ventilated particularly after using the bathroom and kitchen.
- No candles or naked flames are permitted.
- Guests are allowed to visit by prior arrangement, but no sleepovers please.
- No filming or photography..
- No loud music.. No Parties.
- No pets..
- Please don't place any wipes, sanitary pads, nappies or foreign objects etc into the lavatory as this may block the waste pipe :(
- In the event of any damage or faults developing with any of the facilities please notify me asap so that I can arrange repairs without any further damage.
- At the end of your stay, please take your refuse and re-cycling bags to the refuse bin area, before you vacate the apartment.
- Also before you leave please remove all bedding and place them in the washing machine.
- Any guests who will stay the night must send a form of government ID (eg driving license) to the host by email as well as pay the additional cost.
I am an open minded adventurous spirit who enjoys others company, the simpler things in life and learning about all sorts of things. I try hard to please and am great at listening and understanding peoples needs.
I love travelling and have been to many parts of Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
I work in Finance and am away alot.
My favourite movies include The Godfather, Matrix, X Men, Gladiator, Braveheart A Beautiful Mind, Pitch Black, Event Horizon and other major sci fi type films.
I love music, reading, cars, theatre, movies, and restaurants!
I enjoy hosting and am working towards building up an enjoyable place for people to stay in at an affordable price.
I believe each and every human interaction we all make is a mutual opportunity to take a step in the right direction, towards becoming better in what we do and who we are.