1 bedroom with room for 6! Near beaches, Sunset Cliffs, DT OB, and Sea World!
A beautiful place to escape the trials of life, whether you're from inland San Diego/LA/OC, on the other side of the country, or across the world. Our sanctuary is steps from everything OB has to offer: main beach, the famous pier, the dog beach, bars, restaurants, city bike rentals, surf shops and other shops on Newport Avenue. Come live the Oh Bee lifestyle : )
Walk out the front door, across the street, and within 25 yards you're on the main beach! If you're in the mood for a social beach day - then walk one step forward and you're in the sand - you made it!
If you're looking for something more laid back i.e. picturesque cliffs, restaurants, bars, shops, great people, and everything else Ocean Beach has to offer then just walk around your neighboring streets - congrats, you've arrived!
***UPDATE: We now offer pet-sitting in our nearby! If you come with your pets but still want to take in some of the local culture where pets may not be allowed, include some details about your furry friends and the dates you may need and we will try to accommodate!***
~~~NOTE: IF INTERESTED PLEASE MESSAGE FIRST, THANK YOU!~~~
You'll have full access to the bungalow but a SHARED backyard area with 3 of the other neighbors. The back area for this unit is not finished so it's mostly just dirt right now with a plan to lay grass and landscape in the coming months. Today it would function for a place for your dog to use the restroom under the following conditions ONLY:
- Kindly pick up after them
- There will potentially be other people and dogs in this area, your dog MUST be social and friendly around other dogs and people to use this area. By booking this unit you agree to be held responsible for yourself, your family, others in your group, and your dog while in the backyard.
- Always use caution when approaching new dogs, same with your dog for others.
- No pets are to be left anywhere on the property unsupervised, inside or outside
We live nearby if you need anything... and we're avid texters so stay in touch : )
1. There is a large, queen bed air mattress AND a pull out bed in the sofa - you will need to push coffee table into the kitchen in order to have enough floor space to set them up at night. This will limit access to kitchen and dining area but provides a comfortable bed vs. smaller less comfortable mattresses or cots. (BEWARE OF SCRAPING THE WALLS PLEASE)
2. The back patio and yard are scheduled to be improved over the coming weeks, they are mostly empty at this time but can be used for dogs to relieve themselves. **REMEMBER it's a shared space, you will be responsible for your dogs actions
3. This is a close quarters duplex near the beach so noise can travel easily, be courteous and nicely ask for the same from the neighbors if necessary - everyone is pleasant as per the SD attitude : )
4. NO CABLE, only internet enabled TV streaming
5. All of Ocean Beach is in the flight path of the airport's take-off routine. It is not terribly loud but it is noticeable. The official curfew is 11:30pm - 6:30am but Jet Blue, United, and Delta regularly break the curfew : / (Fly Southwest next time and keep OB quieter : )
6. There is an outdoor camera that sees the patio and front door, this is part of our security system for your safety. No other surveillance onsite.
- Strict quiet hours after 10pm, no exceptions
- Smoking outside only
- Dogs must stay with owner when coming and going
- Dogs must be friendly with other dogs and people (shared outdoor area)
- No Pitbulls, Chows, or Doberman Pinchers (uninsured)
- House trained, light shedding, quiet and well behaved pets (non-chewers) ONLY