Single, spacious bedroom available for rent in a spacious condo in the city, close to Orchard Road, Gleneagles Hospital, right opp. Sing.Botanic Gardens, eateries & shopping area.
Not child friendly.
Guests with babies not allowed.
No pets allowed
Breakfast and meals possible, at addnl. cost.
Open to short & long term stays
1) Please keep the home clean, tidy, peaceful and quiet. It's a place to rest and relax, like home. Not the place for someone looking to have wild, noisy parties, etc. :)
Pl be considerate and not make too much noise, or mess up the place.
If the guest tends to break the house rules repeatedly, I may ask the guest to leave and refund the balance days charges, minus the cleaning fees.
2) Light cooking is fine, but not heavy, regular cooking.
a) If you cook, pl. buy your stuff and clean up immediately after, so we don't give rodents a chance. No cooking, after 10:00p.m. SGT, as it will disturb the housekeeper, whose room is adjacent to the kitchen
b) An additional, kitchen cleaning charge of 30$ will be charged, if the kitchen is left unclean
c) If you need assistance with cleaning up of the kitchen, on any given day, the housekeeper can help, at extra cost of 15$/hr.
5) You are welcome to use the living room and dining areas, but pl do not leave your stuff around and clean up, switch off lights, TV, fans, etc, after use. Pl be green!
6) You can use the Washing machine, but pl avoid using it for a few clothes every day, to save water. Singapore does not have much water resources.Lets be green!
7) Pl ensure, the inventory of items that is handed over to you in the room, is handed over in order, at checkout.
7a) Specifically, the keys and access card need to be returned without fail, upon check-out
7b) If the access card and keys are not returned, a 70$ replacement fee will be charged.
7c) If the access card is damaged, a 50$ replacement fee will be charged.
8) AIRCON usage: Pl note, that this is not a hotel and the room rate, is half the price of an average hotel in SG. So kindly do not use the aircon for more than 8hrs/day. Running the aircon for long periods of time, like in a hotel, will raise the cost. Hence, over usage of the Aircon, or electricity, may incur, an additional 10$/day charge, depending on over usage.
Lastly, pl feel at home and if you need anything, any help with going around SG, etc. pl. do not hesitate to ask me, or my house keeper. We would be happy to help.