Check in: anytime at/ after 4:00 pm
Check out: 9:30am
Text or message me with an ETA of your arrival.
If Occupant remains in possession of the Premises for any period after the agreed booking period without the Owner's consent, Occupant will pay a late check out fee of $30
1. Most important rule, If I am not home, I keep my dogs in their cages as soon as you walk in. Under no circumstances are you allowed to taken them out or feed/give them anything. Do not say hello to them, or give them any attention what so ever. When I leave in the mornings, they may bark for a minute. If they continue longer, use the red behavior correction can near the window. Stand in front of their cages and give it a half second squirt and yell a stern "no!"
2. Feel free to put anything in the fridge, just make sure not to eat any food, or drink any alcohol that is not yours.
3. Lock all doors (front and back door to the porch), when coming in or leaving.
4. If you feel the need to turn the need to adjust the heat/AC, please ask me first as it is a unique, newer system, and I will be happy to accommodate.
5. No outside visitors or overnight guests without previous approval from me
6. Please keep all belongings such as shoes, clothes, purses etc in your rooms.
7. Please park your car in the driveway, to one side so I can fit my car as well.
8. If you have young kids, please do not allow colored drinks, or food upstairs or downstairs on the furniture.
10. Please clean up after yourself when using the kitchen, plates, silverware, etc.
11. If you are using the pool, absolutely no glass or disruptive behavior because you could cost me my pool access for a calendar year.
12. Do not use the grill outside.
13. If you would like to smoke, please do so in my backyard. Put used cigarette butts out and disposed of properly in water then in the trashcan in the mudroom.
14. If you are unsure of something, please ask, always!
15. If for any reason you feel you are getting not getting the 5-star stay I expect you to have at my place, PLEASE bring it up to me, no matter how big or small, so I can resolve it.
Welcome to Charleston! I'm excited to welcome you to the city and into my home! I work for the City of Charleston for the Recreation Department. I'm originally from NJ, originally to attend the College of Charleston, and after I graduated, I decided to stay! I have lived here for 6 years and couldn't imagine being anywhere else. I have a wonderful black lab named Matt, he is as sweet as they come. In my spare time i love to be at the beach all day, go to the movies, enjoy a cocktail or two at happy hour and bike/ explore Charleston. I can't wait to make your trip to Charleston the best one yet!