Double room available in a spacious and modern apartment, with exclusive use of private bathroom.
Apartment is located 9 minutes walk away from the excellently connected, recently developed London Bridge underground and train station. It is also near plenty of bus connections to get around the city.
Perfect for couples and friends looking for a city break or temporary London workers who need a place to stay.
We look forward to being your hosts.
Welcome to our apartment!
We're offering a comfortable double room within our apartment, located in the London Bridge area.
You'll have free access to our kitchen, which has gas hobs, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, cupboard space, both a ground and pod-based coffee machine, dishwasher and a washing machine.
You will have complimentary coffee, tea, milk, toast and cereal throughout your stay.
What makes our listing great?
- Great central location near major transport hub
- Friendly, English hosts
- Exclusive use of your own bathroom
- Soft comfortable bed
- Clean apartment and room
- Decent sized balcony with furniture to relax in
- Sky TV (cable) with Sky Sports
Guests will be able to access the whole apartment - with exception to our bedroom and bathroom.
We live here! So we'll be in the property eating and relaxing in the evenings and weekend. We do work long hours Monday-Friday so the property will be entirely yours during that time, but will be on contact 24/7 via phone/the airbnb app.
Please note that as listed, check in is from 6pm and this is non negotiable as we both work office jobs.
We accept guests of all backgrounds and do not descriminate on race, gender, religion or sexuality.
Please do not book our airbnb if you are not personally staying. This is against airbnb policy. Setting up your own airbnb profile takes only minutes - and you can get a nice recommend a friend bonus also!
As you can see by the pictures, our central location in London does mean we're near the London overground line. However remember that:
1) The service ends about 11:30pm, so it won't wake you up during the night
2) Our property has excellent sound proofing, so it is near silent if the windows are closed
3) If it is a warm evening and you want to sleep early, we will provide earplugs so it does not disturb you.
- Please note that as listed, check in is from 6pm and this is non negotiable as we both work office jobs.
-Please do not book our airbnb if you are not personally staying. This is against airbnb policy. Setting up your own airbnb profile takes only minutes and you can get a nice recommend a friend bonus also!
- Smoking is permitted but only on the private balcony with the doors to the apartment closed. Please note we do not smoke.
- Guests are welcome and encouraged to use the kitchen space available. However, please clean up after yourself - the apartment does have a dishwasher.
- Please communicate clearly your intended check-in time and keep to it as best you can. Failure to do so might lead to a delay in checking in.
Although this is our first hosting Airbnb account, we have had a great time as guests all around the world, from the UK to Europe to Asia. We know exactly what the guest experience should be like!
We are a young couple who after graduating from university, moved to our favourite city in the world, London. We enjoy keeping up an active lifestyle, and love the countless choice of bars, restaurants and theaters that London provides. Thankfully all this experience has made us a great resource of where to visit!
We know that guests often want to just be left alone and be permitted to get on with their travels, and that's absolutely fine with us. We're busy people too! However we'll be around most evenings, cooking and discussing our days.
If this is your first stay on Airbnb, send us a message and we will send you a £25 voucher (or equivalent value in local currency).
We look forward to hosting you.