Wraysbury is a picturesque village on the River Thames. Ideally located for Heathrow, Windsor, Ascot, Eton and mainline trains to London (45 mins). The village has 2 friendly pubs serving good food.
Our apartment is in walking distance of all the village faclities and the station is a 10 minute walk. The property offers one double bedroom, spacious open living area with smart TV and contemporary kitchen with granite worktops both with views of the pool and gardens.
Pool open beg May - closes end Sept. For further information please refer to guess access.
The apartment has a modern interior and layout. Comprising a large open plan living, dining and kitchen space. One double bedroom with double bed and compact bathroom with modern shower, basin & WC.
It is ideally suited to accomadate 2 adults or 2 adults & 2 younger children. The children would sleep on the very large corner sofa, (see pics) or a folding bed can be provided. The apartment is restricted to 3 adults maximum.
Facilities include a 55 inch smart tv, Netflix and free view channels, blue tooth sound system and free access to the Internet. A modern kitchen with hob and granite work tops, crockery etc.
Thermostaticly controlled electric heating throughout. Bedding and towels provided.
Please look at our photos for more details.
No bookings will be accepted to use the facilities for any type of commercial filming or photography. The apartment is for guest overnight accomodation.
Guests have use of our heated outdoor swimming pool during the summer months (May-September) weather permitting. Use of all the facilities within the barn to prepare meals and make yourself comfortable. All we ask is that you respect the fixtures and fittings so that they are in as good a condition for the next guest as you found them during your stay.
We live in the main house adjacent to the barn and are available as and when needed to ensure you have a perfect stay.
We do not allow parties of any type and do not tolerate bad behaviour or excessive noise.
- Strictly no parties
- Friends visiting guests must leave premises by 22.00
- Pool only to be used between the hours of 9.00 - 18.00
- Parking available for any duration on secure drive. Pick up and drop off available to Heathrow. Please discuss with owner.
- Use of Pool - weather permitting.
- Check in time 3pm onwards
- Check out time 11am
- Sofa's in lounge will provide additional bedding for two small guests
- Disturbance to our neighbours including excessive noise is strictly prohibited
- By staying with us you agree to adhere to the Terms and Conditions outlined below. Failure to comply with these T&C's gives us the right to refuse the key, amend the rate or termination of the holiday agreement. Please take the time to read this carefully(URL HIDDEN)This property is not available for functions or parties. Please call if arriving after 7.00pm. Your co-operation in leaving the property clean and tidy is requsted. If the property is not left in an acceptable state an extra cleaning fee will be charged. Should the guests arrange to extend booking dates, the guest agrees to make all payments upfront. All keys, remotes and fobs must be returned to the owner upon check out. Breakages, damages, lost keys/remotes or fobs must be reported and paid for at the guest's expense. Unless requested pets are not permitted inside or around the property. A cancellation policy applies to each booking. The price charged is for domestic use only. Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of occupancy and total loss of Security Deposit Bond. Credit card details supplied are held as a security bond when a booking is made along with a specifed Security Deposit Bond amount.