Great neighborhood with easy access to all that Metro DC/Baltimore has to offer. It's and easy commute to BWI airport, Baltimore, D.C., local Universities and John Hopkins Hospital. It is close to both cities, while being near the country, with 3 lakes, fantastic parks, hiking/biking trails, theatre, dining, and shopping, all within 2 miles.
- This is a smoke/drug free property inside and outside.
- The noise level needs to be quite after 10pm, which is a homeowners association regulation. Everyone is considerate about the neighbors!
- The rubbish and recycling need to be taken to the curb on Sunday and Wednesday nights, and the household rubbish should to be put out on the curb before leaving.
- Bedding and Linens need to be brought to the laundry room before leaving.
- We want you to have a wonderful stay. Enjoy!
I am always grateful for the gift of another day, to learn, explore, create, and enjoy connecting and being of service to others.
I am a certified Life Coach and Holistic Health practitioner, and the Director of Soulful Services.
I attended University of Maryland UC
And Johnson & Wales.