My place is close to public transport, shopping, restaurants, 20 minutes from downtown, highway is blocks away. You’ll love my place because of the coziness, hospitality, quiet, it's neat and clean, great atmosphere. Is great for solo adventurer and/or business travelers.
This is a nice one story home, it's cozy and comfy! You will have your private bedroom and shared full bathroom.
Guest will have access to the kitchen, living room, and screened porch. There is a fridge in the guest room as well as a coffee maker & microwave for your personal use and convenience. Snacks, water, & coffee for you to enjoy. Also has a 32" flat screen TV with antenna for local broadcast television, a closet with hangers which you can use during your stay, dresser with plenty of drawers....will feel like at home!
If not home, I am a phone call away! I love to interact with you as my guest and get to know you however I respect your privacy.
If my place is suitable and accommodates your needs, I thank you and hope to meet you soon.
- Parking right next to the carport on your left.
- Must be neat, organized, and clean.
- Responsible a must.
- If a smoker, can do so in the screen porch area. Inside smoking is NOT allowed.
- Only the guest that is booking is allowed in my home, no other company is permitted to visit or stay overnight. Please DON'T ask.
- Please make sure to clean after you when using the kitchen, keeping everything nice and clean is top priority as I do not charge a cleaning fee.
-After taking a shower, please use the squeegee to remove excess water from the glass sliding door as this will help us keep it neat.
- No pets allowed.
-Do not open any windows, AC is always on.
- I really appreciate you taking all of these little details into consideration.
- Helpful hints: The bathroom is located just to your right as you’re exiting your room. If you need pots or pans, they are located in the oven, this is a custom of Latino’s. You can find the plates, glasses and bowls in the upper cabinet, just to the right of the stove. Silverware is in the drawer to the right of the stove. If you need cutting board you may use the one on the counter to your right.