In the hills & beside a reserve, you can take walks along a path where a railway track once was & enjoy the fresh air & cool climate.Cuernavaca Center is 15 min by car, Tepoztlan is 20. Next to a typical Mexican town where "Day of the dead" & other religious festivals are renowned. Fresh Produce is available every day & Tuesday, there is an organic market 2 min away. The House shares a garden with the a family who will help with any thing you need, to make sure your stay runs smoothly.
- you can smoke but out side the house on the balcony or in the garden.
- The house doesn't have a washing machine but there is a laundry service minutes away.
- If you have infants, its fine with us but you must be careful of the stairs.
to heat the hot tube we must chage a handleing fee of 100 pesos.
- Theres a taxi service to bring all you need
- one of the rooms has a wide screen, no cable. Its for dvd and computer viewing