Ground floor condo, just steps to lakeside. BOAT SLIP INCLUDED. Great view, lovely cove. Newly furnished. Conveniently located off of 270 bypass, Airport Rd. exit on 70 W. Easy access to OAKLAWN RACE TRACK. Restaurants and miniature golf close by. Magic Springs Water & Theme Park just minutes away.
Our condo is nicely furnished and very comfortable. It is in a 20 unit complex with plenty of parking. Wireless Internet provided as well as FREE Netflix and Amazon Prime and Roku.
We supply all linens, shampoo and soap, along with extras including coffee filters, dishwasher and dishwashing soap, laundry detergent, toilet tissue.
There is a gas grill out by the patio for your convenience.
The bedroom offers a King size bed and there is also a queen size Tempurpedic sofa bed in the living area.
This is a small complex with 20 units. Plenty of room to park a boat trailer or small camper.
Pets allowed with prior approval from Condo owner and agreement of the following pet addendum.
Guests, by paying the pet fee mentioned below, agree to comply with the following:
Guest to pay pet fee in the amount of $30 per pet .
All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 25 lbs. (exceptions must be approved by condo owner)
b. Must be at least 1 year(s) of age or older. (no exceptions)
c. Must be spayed or neutered.d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
All pets must be leashed at all times when outside of condo.
Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
All pets are to be flea free and, if necessary, treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage is the responsibility of the guest.
Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on patio.
Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
- All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Smoking is allowed outside only. Not adhering to this rule can result in loss of deposit.
- PETS are permitted only with prior agreement to the pet addendum and payment of a $35 pet fee.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses.
- People other than those in the Guest party set forth in booking confirmation may not stay overnight in the property.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Cancellations prior to 60 days out only.