Welcome to The Lily Pad – your little hideaway in the heart of Auckland's CBD.
The Lily Pad is a clean, contemporary studio apartment located in the 4.5+Star City Life Hotel on Auckland's Queen Street.
Free unlimited WIFI, Sky TV with movies and sports, complimentary toiletries, access to the hotel’s indoor heated swimming pool and gymnasium, and more...
The Lily Pad is the perfect place for your business trip, holiday or weekend getaway.
The Lily Pad is a cute studio apartment designed with your comfort in mind. It is a small, functional space featuring:
- A comfortable queen-sized bed with quality linens
- Kitchenette with a sink, microwave and fridge (no stove sorry, but there are loads of fabulous places to dine nearby)
- Toaster, kettle and complimentary tea, coffee and hot chocolate
- Flat screen TV with Sky Digital including sports and movies
- In-room air conditioning and heating
- Unlimited free WIFI
- Washer/dryer complete with washing powder, iron and ironing board
- Full bathroom with complimentary toiletries
- Chic, stylish decor and artwork
You'll enjoy full access to the City Life Hotel's indoor heated swimming pool, a well-equipped gym and the hotel's bar and restaurant, Zest, located on the ground floor. You can also order room service from Zest by calling the restaurant direct.
The Lily Pad is located smack-bang in the middle of Auckland's Queen Street - super close to everything Auckland's city centre has to offer, yet set back from the road away from traffic and the hustle and bustle of the city.
Get 5% off for weekly stays and 10% off for monthly stays (this discount will be applied when you book :)).
You can access The Lily Pad either through the City Life Hotel's front entrance on Queen Street or through the back entrance on Durham Lane, off Albert Street.
Valet parking is available at the hotel for $40 per day, or you could park at the nearby Victoria Street carpark for $24/day weekdays, or $12/day weekends (about 3 minutes walk to The Lily Pad).
If you're coming from the airport, the Skybus will take you to Queen Street, with a connecting shuttle that stops directly outside the City Life Hotel. It takes about 55 minutes - and what a great way to see some of Auckland on your arrival?! Book online and you'll pay $17pp.
We also offer a pick-up service from the airport - please ask about this :)
The Lily Pad is managed by GuestEasy and Kate, Nina and the friendly team will look after you. In most cases, one of the team will meet you on your arrival. You'll have full privacy but Kate is available any time if there's anything you need.
While the Lily Pad is located in the City Life Hotel complex, it is a private apartment independent of the hotel - so for any questions about your stay, please contact Kate, not the hotel reception.
We look forward to welcoming you and hope you enjoy your stay with us.
If this apartment doesn't suit you or is fully booked, please check out my other listings: The Lil' Haven - https://www.airbnb.co.nz/rooms/21257016, and Miss Lily's - https://www.airbnb.co.nz/rooms/18093940.
- If you're checking in after 10pm, you'll need to collect your key from an alternative location close to the apartment - just ask your taxi or uber to stop there on your way to the apartment. More instructions will be provided after booking has been confirmed.
- Strictly no parties and no extra people staying in the room.
- Check-out is at 11am. Please leave your keycard in the apartment when you leave.
- If we've organised a time for check-in, please be on time. If you're more than 20 minutes late with no explanation, you will be charged NZ$20 - to be paid directly to an alternative check-in point, or taken out of your security deposit.
Thanks for agreeing to these house rules :)
从2018年6月01日 - 2018年8月31日起最少住宿2晚。
Hi, I'm Lily and I'm a professional accommodation host. I love meeting new people from different cultures and travelling the world myself (when I get the chance!).
I have three accommodations:
- The Lily Pad: www.airbnb.co.nz/rooms/14788650
- The Lil' Haven: www.airbnb.co.nz/rooms/21257016
- Miss Lily's: www.airbnb.co.nz/rooms/18093940
I've designed these accommodations with my guests in mind. They are clean, comfortable, stylish places that I'd be happy to stay in myself.
Please feel free to ask me, Kate or Nina any questions. We look forward to welcoming you :)