Leafy refuge 50m from Bondi beach. Arguably the BEST LOCATION in Bondi, close to all shops and restaurants etc. Clean + tidy home w/ a cool beachy vibe. Minimal designed space with lots of greenery. Generously proportioned rooms. A sun filled room w/ DBL BED and large desk for up to 2ppl. Get LOCAL ADVICE on things to do, food, coffee, and night life.
Bright and super sunny room with huge windows with stained glass detail. The DOUBLE sized bed is very comfy and sits in a room with polished timber floorboards, large wardrobe, a desk/chair and FREE WIFI. We will provide you with clean bath towels and sheets, plus beach towel.
We live in a spacious 2 bedroom apartment with a cool, relaxed and beachy vibe. We love to keep the style pretty minimal, filled with greenery and light. I love fresh flowers, and usually have them scattered around as well.
It's very clean and tidy and has all the modern conveniences of a recently renovated apartment, including:
- polished timber floor boards
- internal laundry with washing machine and access to clothing racks
- bathroom with shower
- flat screen tv in living room (but who wants to watch tv when bondi beach is just outside?! we don't watch much tv as there's so much else to do locally)
- free wifi
This private room is for 1 or 2 people, and there is a double bed so you can stretch out and enjoy a good nights sleep.
Bathroom, living space and kitchen shared by other people in our spacious 2 bedroom flat.
You'll have your own private room.
You are welcome to do some basic food preparation and we have a designated cupboard for your food, but with so many lovely cafes and restaurants around you'll want to eat out!
We're so close to the beach that you can use that as your front yard.
I work full time, so during the week I will be in and out of the apartment. But when I'm home I'd be more than happy to give you advice on where to go or what to do in the local area.
- We don't smoke so we prefer that you smoke outside -
- As we are a 2 bedroom apartment with 2 permanent residents, we prefer no extra house guests... otherwise it gets a bit too crowded.