Our house is close to the most prestigious vineyards in the world in a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
We are near to Beaune (15-20 minutes - market, shopping, sites), Dijon (45 minutes - shopping, sites), Lyon (90 minutes).
You can walk to four restaurants (two of them with Michelin stars).
We have two very fine wine bars in the village - Caveau de Puligny and Le Montrachet..
You’ll love my place because it has luxury, conviviality and style. be surrounded by top flight winemakers!
Our house has recently been totally renovated keeping all of the character but updating the essential luxuries such as en-suite bathrooms (with raindance showerheads), cook's kitchen, air conditioning, high speed, unlimited wifi etc etc.
Each room has been specially designed with a season in mind. Winter is our living area and the bedrooms are Spring, Summer and Autumn.
Spacious, elegant, comfortable...
You will be met by Monia, who looks after 10pm for us. She will show you round, demonstrate the house security and give you the keys.
You will have our holiday home all to yourselves - we will not be there, although we have friends close by.
We are always available by phone or sms. We are also contactable by email although this is not quite so immediate!
- We are in a residential village area. Please behave accordingly.
- We would like at least two guests to be over 30 years old
- By law, all guests must be registered by us
- We have our own terms and conditions (pretty standard) which we will need to send to you. Please do not book instantly if you want to see these first!
- Strictly a maximum of six people, including children. If you have an additional infant, please contact us first.
I am a semi retired company director and chartered accountant who has escaped to travel and have fun!
I love good company, food, wine, music, experiences and kind thoughtful people.
My wife and I delight in helping people to have really memorable holidays and experiences - we get a real buzz out of it!