Lovely 2 bedroom apartment in Sakaman, Accra, Ghana. The villa is fully equipped with all mod cons including air conditioning in each room, fully fitted kitchen, TV, stereo and internet access. It offers luxurious accommodation at an affordable price.
- Please note is a private home (vacation home), which we use ourselves whenever we visit Ghana with our two children. It is very important to us that Guests use the place responsibly and keep clean and in a good state of repairs.
- The property is rented out as a self-catering property.
- The Guests shall maintain the premises in a good and clean condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The Guests shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of booked period - that is, being immediately habitable by the next Guests.
- Guests shall use appliances only for their intended uses and in a responsible manner.
-all electrical appliances e.g. pressing iron, tea warmer, air conditioner, fans, water heater, should be switched off when not required for safety and power saving reasons.
- The property is equipped with a gas cooker/oven. Guests should make sure the cooker/oven/grill are switched off when not required.
- Guests should be careful not to overload power outlets with many appliances.
- No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises.
- Guests are advised not to smoke inside the house.
- The Guests shall vacate the premises at their check out date.
- Guests shall not sublet the property.
- Guests shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. They shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Quiet hour starts at midnight and outdoor noise should be kept to a minimum.
- The property location is very safe; however, Guests shall see to their own while on/in the property, by locking doors, windows, etc. when it is prudent to do so.
- The septic system is very effective; however, Guests should take care not to clog up the toilets with improper materials, including feminine products. No paper other than toilet paper should be flushed at any time. If improper use occurs and the toilet(s) are clogged up, there will be a charge for plumbing work to resolve the problem.
- Guests shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc.; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
Details for how to use appliances, locating cleaning materials, etc. are available on-site