Stay in one of the most popular areas in town!
Beautiful, very light, ground level apartment, typical Amsterdam style. 100m from the famous Vondelpark. Great coffee places, restaurants and supermarkets around the corner. Nice little garden at the back. Bedroom is super quiet.
We have a toddler ourselves and the place is ideal for couples with our without kids.
We are experienced Airbnb hosts for many years (Superhost). See also our other listing for references.
Very light & airy apartment, ground level, with garden, beautiful glass living room. Typical classical Amsterdam-style house.
Very popular neighbourhood.
Ideal location for a couple or people with small kids.
This place is relatively new on Airbnb. However, we are experienced Airbnb hosts (super host). We also have one of the most popular and wanted Airbnb rentals world-wide (see the boat), with 100% 5-star ratings.
All amenities, the garden, King size bed in the main house. For people with small kids; we have a separate kids room, with a crib or a toddler bed.
Qooker (instant boiling water)
Outside lounge in the garden
Outside bench in front of the house
The place is entirely yours. There will be a contactperson available in case you need any help.
The main house has a baby room. A crib or toddler bed available on request.
GENERAL HOUSE RULES
Thanks for booking our property! We are sure that you will have a great time here. Below you’ll find some general house rules and instructions. Enjoy your stay!
- If you wish to check-in to the apartment between 21:00 and 08:00, this is possible, but due to the late hour we charge an extra fee of 25 euro’s between 21:00 & 00:00 or 50 euro’s between 00:00 & 08:00. Please pay the extra fee (cash only) to your host when you arrive. Since it goes straight to the Host for the late hour (not to me). Hopefully you can make it before the late fee deadline, but this way, we can accommodate you even if you don't. Thank you for your understanding.
- Loud music, noise or other nuisance
- Smoking anywhere inside the building
- House parties
- Other guests (except for the persons who have booked)
- Please be careful with the keys. If you lose a set, we may have to charge you the costs for replacing the locks.
- Never leave the key inside the lock on the inside of the door when you leave the house. If that happens, the door can’t be opened from the outside and we have to call a locksmith.
- If you lock yourself out, any potential costs for the locksmith will be charged to you.
- Please take the garbage out only on trash pickup days or dump it in a container outside. More information about when to take out the garbage can by found in the information book in the house.
- The latests possible checkout option is at 11:00.
- No need to vacuum or mop. We’ll take care of it!
- It would be appreciated if you could do the dishes before you leave.
Have fun and enjoy Amsterdam!
Emma and me used to live on the house boat (one of our listings). When we were expecting a child, we moved to a 'normal' house in another great area in Amsterdam. We Airbnb this house when we go on holiday.
We love the neighbourhood, with its great restaurants, cafes and the Vondelpark just around the corner.
We love travelling and then rent out the boat while we are away. So far we have had almost only great experiences with renting out our place to AirBnB. And it's so nice to hear when people enjoyed their stay as much as we enjoy it!
Lourens works as Head of Technology for The Ocean Cleanup, the largest initiative to rid the oceans of plastic. Emma works as a psychologist and yoga teacher.
Hope to meet you soon!
Lourens & Emma