Hello my dears, welcome to Vršovice, the best discrict of magic Prague. I´ve rented this flat in one of the most beautiful streets of my beloved city recently and I would like to offer to you to stay here to enjoy the spirit :) One lovely room with kitchen corner, cooker with oven, fridge. Cooking equipment. Japanese futon mattress on the simple wooden low bed (suitable for two people), wooden seats and small table. Shower. Washing machine. Beautiful atmosphere. Thank you! Have a nice day! Lucie
- check-in/check-out time (14.00/11.00) can be flexible according to the time of arrival/departure of other guests, please let me know when you come/leave approximately, you can always leave your luggage in the next door flat if needed
- airport pick-up service: 600 CZK (please order in advance)
- especially for the people, who want to relax...
- travelleres preferred, people who are seeking...
- the main room of the flat is already renovated, but I still plan to finish some details later there and change the furniture into the retro style, as I love design and old stuff renovation and this flat is my pleasure and passion to renovate (but I can do it only during my free time :)... so please have a look at my profile and photos here later on as well :)
- we have cafeteria downstairs in our house (instead of others around) - to have a cup of tasty coffee or breakfast there is also recommended :)
- If you have a question, don´t hesitate to ask me :)
- Thank you and have a nice day :)
I am acupressure and reflexology therapist, I´ve been traveling, living and studying across SE Asia and Himalayas in the main areas and remote zones as well for more over than ten years... I study chinese medicine - acupuncture and I am specialist in balneology (especially water and mud/peat procedures). All my guests are welcome to get a massage, which can be only relief one after long journey or hold as a complete therapy. Don´t hesitate to ask me for the details and if possible, order in advance :)