We did our very best to offer you everything you would expect from a major chain hotel. If there is anything that we can do to make your stay pleasurable, please don't hesitate to ask! This space is good for couples or group. This is actually 3 connecting rooms and a large Bathroom. If you are looking for something smaller for less people, check out my other listing (Midtown - 3rd Floor Loft).
Note: This listing is the middle main floor of the house (2nd Floor) which includes the following:
This Floor has 3 rooms besides the kitchen and bathroom. 2 of the rooms (RM1: Queen, RM2: Queen, Q Sofa bed) are setup mainly as Bedrooms and the 3rd room can be used as a living room area or setup with up as a bedroom. This room has a Queen size, Murphy (wall) bed.
* 3 Queen Size Beds with lots of pillows and clean sheets
* 1 Queen Size 'pull out' sofa bed
* Concrete Wall Double Person Shower
* Old Fashion Claw foot tub
* Combination Security Code Lock on all entry Bedroom Doors
* Free WiFi accessible around the entire house
* Cable TV (Showtime, HBO, etc.), AppleTv or Netflix
* HD Televisions in each room
* Extra 1/2 bathroom located on the stairs
To access your private area, you first enter the outside gate (access code req.) then you would walk to the back of the property and enter the house though the rear entrance off the 2nd floor deck. A door code will be provided. Once you have entered the house, walk through the kitchen and all doors on this floor enter into the rooms included in this listing. The same code given to the outside door will work on these doors.
Along with this listing, guests will have access to:
* Full kitchen with all major appliances
* Extra half bathroom located on the main stairs
* High Efficiency Washer/Dryer
* Outdoor Deck with propane and charcoal grill
* Outdoor Picnic Table, tv, heater and fan (must request to use TV if desired)
I love meeting new people! If you're looking to find out whats going on in town or places to go in the area I will be glad to help. If not, no worries at all, I respect people's desire for privacy.
This space is good for couples and groups. If you are looking for something smaller for less people, check out my other listing (Midtown - 3rd Floor Loft). This location hosts two different listings under the same roof which shares a common area.
I was born in New Orleans but moved to Houston when i was 6 years old. I love both towns but I don't think i would want to live anywhere else but Houston. Especially now with all of the great things the city has been building in the last few years. I would say I am very out going, people person, easy to get a long with anyone and have a great sense of humor. For the last 11 years I have worked in the IT side of a major Oil and Gas Company here in town. For hobbies, I like to ride my bike around town and have a real bad habit of collecting vinyl records. I have lived on site since 2007.