Beautiful Cape Cod Waterfront Vacation Rental with Huge Deck and Private Dock. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Beautiful Cape Cod Waterfront Vacation Rental with Huge Deck and Private Dock
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, pull out sofa, sleeps 8
This newly remodeled vacation home has a gorgeous oversized wooden deck complete with lounge chairs and dining area directly on Wequaquet Lake. It has a rolling grass lawn and lush vegetation leading up to the private deep-water dock, allowing for peaceful water views from the living room, dining room, sun room and master bedroom. The open layout of the home is perfect for families with the en-suite master bedroom on one side of the house and the two bedrooms - one with a double bed and the second with two twin beds – and ½ bath on the other. It is chicly decorated for summer living, with full amenities including linens, gas grill, internet and two televisions, all brand new.
Suitability: non smoking only. pets considered ($300 Pet Deposit, Refundable)
RENTAL AGREEMENT MUST BE AGREED AND SIGNED UPON BY BOTH PARTIES PRIOR TO BOOKING.
THE PARTIES HERETO, IN CONSIDERATION OF THESE PRESENTS, AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
1.Not more than six (6) people will occupy said Leased Premises. Further, the number of people (including guests) that attend any party, event or gathering at the Leased Premises is strictly limited to fifteen (15).
2. No rental will be made to individuals under the age of twenty-one (21). Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of rent and security deposit. Violators will be evicted.
3. The TENANT will be responsible for all damages or breakage and/or loss to the premises or the furnishings or equipment thereon, except normal wear and tear and unavoidable casualty which may result from the TENANT’S occupancy, and shall not be limited to the amount of the security deposit. The LANDLORD/BROKER must submit an itemized list of any liability/damage caused by THE TENANT and return the security deposit, less damages, within thirty days after termination of tenancy, provided the following conditions are met:
(a)Maximum occupancy and age requirement agreements are complied with at all times.
(b)No damage is done to the Premises or its furnishings or contents beyond normal wear and tear.
(c)All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash receptacles and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
(d)All keys are left on the kitchen table and the house is left locked.
(e)No late check-out unless confirmed by the LANDLORD/BROKER.
4. THE TENANT WILL LEAVE THE PREMISES IN THE SAME GENERAL CONDITION AS FOUND UPON ENTRY.
5. If the TENANT defaults as regards to any item in this lease, the TENANT agrees to vacate, upon 12 hours’ notice, and to be responsible for all legal costs plus damages should action be brought to regain possession or repair loss or damage.
6. The LANDLORD will supply bed sheets, towels and blankets. The TENANT will supply the TENANT’S own toiletries, paper products, garbage bags and laundry detergent.
7. The TENANT agrees to let the LANDLORD/BROKER view the condition of the Premises, both inside and outside, upon four hours’ notice to the TENANT or request to do so.
8. The LANDLORD will supply household furnishings and equipment as represented at the time of initial showing and when deposit is made only. The TENANT shall not remove any furniture or furnishings from the Premises.
9. In the event of a subsequent sale of the same Premises to the TENANT at any future date, a broker’s fee shall be paid, amount of fee to be agreed upon by the BROKER and the LANDLORD.
10. If the TENANT cancels his/her reservation, the initial deposit will be refunded ONLY if Premises are re-rented by the LANDLORD/BROKER for the same reservation period at same rental amount. If re-rented for a lesser amount, the difference between this lease rent and the lesser re-rent shall not be refunded. FURTHERMORE, THE ADMINISTRATIVE FEE AT THE TIME OF THE TENANT’S INITIAL DEPOSIT is NONREFUNDABLE TO THE TENANT.
11. NO ANIMALS SHALL BE KEPT IN OR ON THE LEASED PREMISES UNLESS APPROVED BY OWNER. ($300 PET DEPOSIT, REFUNDABLE).
12. No Smoking permitted in the Premises. In addition, there should be no evidence of smoking elsewhere on the property. Any remnants must be disposed of properly.
13. No charcoal grilling is permitted on the property.
14. No structures or party tents (whether temporary or otherwise) shall be erected by the TENANT at the property and no flooring shall be placed on the lawn.
15. The TENANT (and any guests) will respect the tranquility of the neighborhood.
16. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR “SIGHT UNSEEN” RENTALS. LANDLORD AND/OR RENTAL MANAGEMENT COMPANY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL, I.E., INCLEMENT WEATHER OR MAINTENANCE ISSUES.
17. All homes are privately owned and equipped for basic vacation needs. Maintenance problems in the home will be handled in a timely and professional manner. The rental rate will not be adjusted due to any temporary outage of utilities (e.g., electricity, gas, water, cable, internet or telephone service) or malfunction of equipment, which includes but is not limited to, TVs, VCRs, DVD players, air conditioning units, fans, hot water heaters, stoves, refrigerators, door locks, etc.
18. The LANDLORD will not be liable for any damages to personal property, furnishings or equipment of the TENANT, nor for personal injuries resulting from any accident that may occur in the Premises or on the property during the TENANT’s occupancy. Further, the LANDLORD is not liable for acts of theft, vandalism or damages to items of the TENANT (or guests) left in the Premises or on the Property.