Bright,quiet and cosy double bed with desk and wardrobe; flat with a spacious and bright living room facing the Liffey river, just on the North side of the famous Temple Bar ( but far enough of the noisy area to rest nicely and quiet ) and two minutes walking from O'connell Street, just in the heart of the city center , major public transport stops in Dublin and Ireland, Airport coach stop in O'connell Street, buses, train stations, Luas tram, Dublin public bike).
Very cosy and comfortable dining/living room where you can cook, eat, read,work, rest and connect your computer/ 37" TV screen HDMI cable.
Usually i'm at home and around the area, anything u need we can be in touch quickly and easily through Airbnb messenger, phone, ( (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) ).
Great location just in the heart of the city center:
-Just in front of Temple Bar.
-3 minutes walking from O'Connell Street (airport coach bus stop,just 25 minutes from the airport,then 5 minutes walking to my house).
- Please note that if you book for two people it doesn't allow that one of the guests can sleep in the sofa of the living room( is not allowed ), as is a spare area with the kitchen and dining table area.
- Please note that smoke is just allowed in the balcony of the living room, not in the guests room.
- DON'T BRING IN THE HOUSE ANY PEOPLE DIDN'T BOOK THROUGH AIRBNB, YOU WILL LEAVE THE HOUSE STRAIGHT AWAY.
- No mess & not loud music.
- Big alcohol drinkers are not welcome ( if any guest puke because of drunkenness will be out of the house).
- Not allowed any argument/fight between the guests.
Easy going and quiet person, like to travel a lot, ( longer the trip,better the experience :-) )...living long time in Dublin, like to enjoy Ireland, when the weather let u :-)
friends, family, music, sports, yoga, live music, movies, cooking, reading, love animals..