The room is in a beautiful modern apartment that is situated in the popular, leafy old south area. It's close to the Vondelpark and city centre but far away enough to have quiet nights. It has all modern facilities you need and access to a private garden.
Please enjoy the guest room in our lovely apartment! What makes this place so special is that is it is modern and light. Feel free to use our fully equipped kitchen, eat and relax in our spacious living/dining room and enjoy the weather in our colorful private garden. The bathroom and toilet are spic and span and fresh towels will be waiting for you upon arrival.
There are parking spaces in front of the apartment at €3,- p/h Monday-Saturday, a day pass costs €21,70. Sunday is free parking.
You will have access to your private room and the common living room, bathroom and toilet, kitchen and garden. The living room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet and garden are common areas, shared with me and my boyfriend.
You will be staying with me and my boyfriend Loïc, so we will interact in the common areas :) We like to make our guests comfortable, so depending on them there can be more or less interaction. Please feel free to ask for help or tips about the apartment, Amsterdam, public transport etc!
We kindly ask you to respect the following house rules:
- please keep the noise down, we kindly ask you to respect us and our neighbours;
- no music after 22:00;
- no pets;
- no additional guests;
- no smoking and/or using drugs in the apartment. This is strictly prohibited;
- please be aware of the following check in and check out times: check in from 15:00, check out 11:00;
- we guarantee a clean house when checking in. When checking out, please leave a the apartment closely to the same state it was provided to you;
- please do not park your bikes by the front door of the building but in the designated area in front of the building;
- please make sure to turn off the lights, heating and gas nozzle when it is not needed: respect the environment :)