Secluded on eleven acres nestled among the oaks and pines. This studio has everything you will need for a peaceful getaway. A fully equipped kitchen with coffee and tea provided, wifi, heat, A/C, a wonderful deck for star gazing and best of all easy access to Yosemite National Park!
Our studio loft has been updated and has a very modern and comfortable look and feel to it. It is fully furnished with one queen bed, one full bed, a dresser, night stand, DVD/VCR player, Roku television for streaming, Wifi, heater, A/C, dinning table and chairs. The kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, dishes, glasses, pots, pans, utensils, silverware and has a full size refrigerator and stove/oven. It has a coffee maker and we provide coffee and tea. We also provide all linens, towels, and paper products. The deck is a wonderful place to relax in the evenings after a wonderful day in the park or you can lounge beside the camp fire.
Beds: one queen bed and one full bed made with sheets, pillows, blanket and comforter. Twin hideaway is "hiding" in kitchen alcove and has sheets, pillow, blanket and comforter available.
Bath: full size bathroom with tub/shower combo, bath towels, hand towels, wash cloths, bath mat, hair dryer, toilet paper, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and shower gel.
~ Netflix and other streaming options through a Roku tv
~ Iron and full size board
~ Cooler with blue ice for your day trips
~ Board games, puzzles and playing cards
~ Toys for small children
~ High chair
The studio Loft is a stand alone apartment located over a detached garage. The garage is used by the owners for storage and is not accessible. Located behind the Loft is a fire pit with fire wood just for our Loft guests. On the property is a trampoline and play structure which are shared by both vacation rentals and our son.
We live on the property as well in separate lodging and are available should you need anything. We try our best to meet our guests upon arrival, but we tend to be very busy and sometimes are not on property when guests arrive. If you have any issues or questions we are available by Airbnb messaging, email or phone.
A 10% Transient Occupancy Tax and a 1% TBID Tax is required in our county and is included in the nightly and weekly rates, the cleaning fee and the additional person fee.
Our base rate is based on 4 occupancy. There is an $17 per person per night additional fee for 5 or more guests. Any person under the age of 2 may stay for free. All other persons must be added in the guest count.
Minimum stay is 2 nights.
There is wifi in the unit and the information is located on the welcome which is located on the table. There is a landline phone as cell service in our area is sketchy at best.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in the Loft or on the property.
2. California is in a serious drought, we ask that you take precautions to conserve water.
3. Quiet hours are between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m., and shall be strictly enforced.
4. We ask that the A/C unit is not left running while you are out all day. If it is left on we will enter the rental just long enough to turn it off. We appreciate your consideration in the matter of helping us conserve energy.
5. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
6. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents,injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
7. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
8. Only use appliances for their intended uses
9. Pets are allowed by permission only.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
11. Do not intrude upon the other vacation rental on the property. Please be respectful and quiet.
12. Park as close to your vacation rental as possible and do no block the driveway.
My husband and I own a gaming store, Dabbles, in Mariposa as well as our two vacation rentals. We are excited to be raising our son here as it is a friendly and family oriented community. We spend most of our time working our businesses, but when we do have free time we spend it with our son. He is such a joy to watch grow every day. I love that he gets to interact with so many different people, races, nationalities, etc. through our vacation rentals. I enjoy hosting and meeting our guests.