This beautiful modern single family home sits in a great setting facing the magical mountain of Palm Springs. Surrounded by citrus trees & lawn. On property pool/jazuzzi outdoor shower + in-ground fire pit. Just under 11000 sqft of land, 2 bedrooms/3
We really care for our place and want it be in tip top shape for our guests. To maintain this level of cleanliness and quality we seek some basic rules that we have to enforce....
• This is a absolutely a non-smoking home. If it is found that you (or your guests) have smoked inside the house, your security deposit will automatically be forfeited. We have provided ashtrays for use outdoors.
• Absolutely no glass by the pool. We provide plastic cups so you will have a large supply of cups to use by the pool. There also plastic wine glasses for use outside.
• Please follow all directions on pool/spa operation. From our personal experience, pools and spas are prone to problems when renting homes. The system is very reliable if you follow the instructions.
• Do NOT try to manually operate the pool equipment on the pool panel or heater panel. We will direct you when needed. Changing the settings on the pool/spa equipment can damage it. Changed settings that cause damage can result in loss of your security deposit. Nobody wants that!
• Be conscientious of the AC and Heat. If you are running the AC or Heater, please keep the doors and windows closed just like you would at your house.
• Do not attempt to open the electronics cabinet or the owner's closet. If opened or attempted, your security deposit will be forfeited.
• If you have dogs with you, please pick up after them before you leave. Pets must also stay off of the indoor furniture and not in bedrooms as there are carpets and dog markings are hard to remove.
• Please watch your children carefully as the pool is not fenced.
• If it is windy, please collapse the umbrellas. Otherwise, we have a "Mary Poppins" situation!
This is a quiet, residential very respectful neighborhood, no loud parties please at pool or any outdoor areas.
Respectfully your home owners.