STEPS TO FUN! Perfect for solo travelers. Cozy & comfortable. Centrally located on a quiet, tree-lined street. Walk to cafes, restaurants, music venues, bars, Wicker Park, grocery stores, buses, and Damen & Division Blue Lines. 3 miles from downtown. You’ll love the charming and quiet historic neighborhood. My home is filled with one-of-a-kind art and lots of plants. This listing is for individuals only. This is my home, I require guests to set up a specific meeting time for key exchange.
- DON'T LET THE CAT OUT: He stalks the door and if you leave it open for a second, he's out. So I need guests to be mindful and ensure the door is closed and locked at all times.
- DON'T BREAK ANYTHING: My home is filled with treasured vintage art pieces that are impossible to replace. I appreciate mindful, considerate guests. If you're naturally clumsy, this is not the place for you.
- DON'T STAIN THE COUCH: It's white and I'd like it to stay that way. That means no eating or drinking in the living room, no dark unwashed demin on the couch (lay down a blanket please), and definitely no sleeping on the couch. If it's stained, you will be charged for it.
- NO BENZOIL PEROXIDE: You know that awesome stuff in your face cream that keeps the zits away? Well it bleaches things like sheets and towels! Please do not use that stuff at my house or I will have to charge you for new sheets and towels.
- NO GUESTS, NO PARTIES: Nobody is allowed in the house other than you, my guest! Unauthorized guests = immediate termination.
-EARLY/LATE CHECK-IN/LATE CHECK-OUT: If you need to check-in outside of the 2pm-8pm check-in hours, or if you need to check-out past the 10am check-out, please message me. Depending on availability, I may be able to accommodate for a $50 alternative check-in/-out fee.
I've lived in Chicago for 17 years. Since 2008, I've owned a small vintage and handmade boutique located in West Town called Dovetail. The shop has afforded me the opportunity to get to know so many of the residents and business owners in the community--which makes this big city feel like a tiny, welcoming town.
I love living in Chicago and spend my free time at my favorite restaurants (we have a lot of great ones in Chicago!), hosting dinner parties with my friends, or going out to shows. My cat, Roland (Roro for short) is a sweet little puppy who loves playing and hanging out with humans. He's a lot of fun and loves houseguests.
I'm curious by nature and am constantly exploring Chicago despite my long tenure here. I know a lot about the city and am happy to share with you! I love playing concierge!