If I wrote about all the things wrong with this place, this would be a novel. I will just write bullet points on the things that really affected us:
1. The address is NOT correct on the Airbnb listing. We went to a house that was not the rental. They came by in a car (after I called them) and led us up the street to a completely different location... We should have left right then.
2. This is NOT a entire apartment. TOTALLY SHARED! It is a three floor house (with a basement) with people on the top floor and people in the basement. At one point we counted 7 other people in the house (plus my family of 6... the place was crowded). There is NOTHING that blocks you from the other people (no locked door between floors). These are not guests, they LIVE THERE. You can hear their TVs, smell their food, hear their conversations, etc. They use the same doors as you to get in and out.
3. The Washing Machine is in the basement, INSIDE the living space of the family downstairs. You can not use it... unless THEY wash your clothes (yes, I'm not kidding). The owner literally told us... we could have the clothes washed between 10am - 12pm only on the days we were there. So bizarre.
4. The rooms are as follows: Master - 1 king bed, Room 1 - Sofa bed, Room 2 - twin bed. That's it. The listing is incorrect. That does NOT sleep 8 people.
5. Master bed is broken. The wood underneath has snapped... When we pulled back the mattress.. they had nailed additional wood to the broken slats instead of replacing them. We sunk into the bed at night.
6. The front door doesn't open from the outside... who knows why... the key doesn't work.
7. The WiFi is VERY spotty... must be because so many people are on it.
8. The vent over the stove in the kitchen is broken... so if you cook... get ready for a smoky experience!
9. The host speak NO English... none. We has two separate people called to the house by the host to help translate. If you don't speak fluent Italian, this is not the place for you.
10. There is no parking "on premises". You park on the street.
In conclusion, this place is over priced for what you get... You might want to look around more and skip this location until they price it more appropriately.