Yo's Loft is initially designed by an 80s architect with a modern style. There is an 4.5 meter-high window with the garden view. Host has decorated it with much more items so as to make it comfortable for any of you.
I, as a host, also like travelling everywhere, especially to leave in one city as a resident. It cant be more convenient by living in airbnb when you are taking olds and children.
Welcome to my house!
Any illegal activity including but not limited to pornography, gambling and drug abuse are forbidden.
Considering environmental protection, please confirm the closure of air conditioner, TV, lights and other appliances when you leave the apartment.
Please pay close attention to control your volume after 10 p.m.
Nothing in the apartment except for the one-time toiletries items can be taken away. Please DO NOT move or use anything locked in the specific places.
No smoking and pets is forbidden.
We know it's boring - and probably just common sense, but please take a few minutes to read through our house rules. That way there won't be any unpleasant surprises!:)
- RIGISTER Each guest must provide a copy pf the ID card/Passport to the landlord.
- VISITORS We ask that you DO NOT invite guests over to the house.
- LAWS & RESPONSIBILITIES Prohibit any illegal criminal activities and stricly follow the government law.
- FACILITIES & KEYS To protect our earth and the environment, be sure to turn off the air conditioning, TV, lights and other electrical appliances before you leave the house. We expect you to treat our house and the facilities as your own. You are liable for the cost of reparing/replacing physical damage facilities. During your stay you will be given keys and you are liable for the cost of replacing any lost keys.
HAVE FUN We're all for you having a GREAT, FANTASTIC & AMAZING time, just please don't make a lot of noise after 10:00 PM.
- CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS We'd really appreciate if you could empty your bathroom/bedroom bin and ashtray. Also, please clean up after yourself after using the common areas, leaving them as you found them - especially the kitchen. The public ash-bin is located in the staircase of each floor. You will be charged for RMB 90 when you leave over 3 days.
- All appliance showing are to be used but could not take away; Everything inside the drawers are not to be used or taken away.
- SMOKING & PETS Smoking is forbidden inside the house, but you can, of course, smoke on the balcony - just please close the door. PETS is not allowed.
Your lease is deemed to agree to abide by the above terms. If you are responsible for the loss of the landlord (including, but not limited to the loss of property, the administrative department, etc.), you will be responsible for the loss of the landlord.
OTHERWISE, the world is your oyster! ;-)