Welcome to the Electra Building on Nelson street, a Downtown Vancouver Landmark!
The Electra's central location puts you within walking distance of everything Vancouver's unique downtown lifestyle has to offer.
Here you are a short walk away to Trendy Yaletown with all its cafes, restaurants and boutique shops. It's also an easy stroll to catch the aqua bus to Granville Island for fresh food shopping at the public market. Walk a few steps and you are at Robson streets international boutiques.
3 high-speed elevators
security electronic keys to the building and elevator
free laundry room - 4 washer and dryers on the same floor
1 queen-size bed, 1 double-bed
high-quality linens and towels
high-speed wifi (25mbps)
iron and iron board
Fully equipped kitchen includes:
dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker
pots, pans, glasses, cutlery
Note: This is not a shared space. You'll have the place entirely to yourself.
I try to meet all my guests on check-in, hand the keys, and explain the basics of the apartment and neighbourhood. I will be available during your stay over the phone, and come by if you need any assistance.
Things my guests love about this unit:
– Location! Awesome spot for exploring the city on foot.
– Free washer and dryer on the same floor.
– Quiet spot in a downtown setting
– Safe building and area.
– Supermarket one block away, open to midnight.
– Air conditioning
Things some guests don't like as much:
– The building has no parking. You can park nearby for around $20 per day, or ask me about my parking spot next door.
– The blinds don't cut the morning light completely.
– Although this apartment is surprisingly quiet for a downtown location, you'll hear the occasional emergency car siren.
LGBT and straight friendly.
Please note that I only hand keys to the person who booked the reservation and you must show valid picture ID.
- No smoking anywhere in the apartment or building, or up to 6 meters from the building's front door
- Respect the laundry room hours (8am to 11pm).
- No noise in the lobby, elevators, or hallways.
- Please remove your shoes when entering the unit (as Canadians do).