Indulge in a fabulous house with heated salt water pool, in-ground jacuzzi, and detached music studio! This is an ENTIRE HOUSE, not a condo or townhome. Enjoy fruit trees in the yard, sing along to the piano, or to the guitar in the studio. Ride the bike path to VENICE BEACH, SILICON BEACH, SANTA MONICA, and more! Walk to parks, a golf course, tennis courts. Near many of L.A.'s greatest attractions!
With four bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and 2200 square feet between the main house and detached studio, there’s plenty of room for you and your guests to spread out and be comfortable. There are three queen beds, two twin sized beds, a futon sofa couch, and a sectional sofa.
The home has two unique offerings.
The music studio, with its vaulted ceilings and multiple isolation booths, is a part of Los Angeles music history. It was created by one of the founders of the band, Trotsky Icepick, in the mid-1980's, and used at times by Paramount Records. Purchased and refurbished by the current owner in 1996, this studio home hosted Venice fixtures Ballyrag and Squick, the engineers of Groovetree Recording, Nova Blue, and many others. Engineers have tuned the sound room over the decades with baffles and foam to produce a perfect sound ambiance beloved by recording artists, engineers, and DJ's alike. The studio comprises 600 square feet, with a live room, control room, isolation booths, triple-pane glass window between rooms, and silent air conditioning. It can alternate as office space, a yoga or meditation studio, or whatever your imagination can summon. The studio contains an acoustic guitar and a modest set of speakers for playing tunes from your device.
The other jewel of the home is the impeccably maintained, newly constructed modern salt water pool. Owner designed, it features a waterfall infinity spa, multiple shelf levels, a diving deep end, and three pillars built into the pool superstructure which support a cabana/carport.
Pool maintenance is normally on Tuesdays, and landscape maintenance is on Wednesdays, during the day.
Stays of longer than one week come with free weekly cleanings, we insist upon.
I will be available by txt/phone for any questions.
Please remember that you will be staying in a home, not a hotel. Therefore, we ask that you treat our space and quiet neighborhood with the same respect you would show your own.
Our home has an electronic keypad lock on the door.
- NO PARTIES, no music outside, no extra guests. Keep noise *outside* to a minimum. Quiet hours after 10PM. When playing in studio, keep all doors shut. Be smart and considerate of the quiet neighborhood. Noise complaints may result in cancellation and loss of deposit.
- No filming or photo shoots, except by special arrangement.
- Park in the carport around back; only park additional cars on the street. This will be easier and safer for you, and better for the neighbors too.
- Due to the pool, children between the ages of 1 and 6 years old must be explicitly acknowledged to have pool training, and be watched at all times. Children under 12 must be watched at all times.
- No smokers allowed on premises. Any sign of smoking, including odor, butts, or ashes, will result in a fee for odor abatement and extra cleanup.
- Please do not send any packages or mail to this residence; use FedX or UPS locations only. Any mail delivered to this property cannot be guaranteed.
- Please remove shoes inside, especially heels which scar the hardwood.
- Please rinse off dishes before putting them in the dishwasher.
- Only toilet paper in the toilet.
- Altering the pool temperature over 80 degrees may incur the cost of algae remediation. If you want warmer water, please use the spa.
- On departure: You are required to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it. Dishes are done and put away, food and drinks removed from fridges. Close all windows, turn off the air conditioning units, hot tub jets, and lights. Pots & pans should be hand washed and returned back to their original location. All trash bathroom & kitchen & outdoors & plastic/glass bottles removed and taken outside and placed in the trash bins. Please inform us if you have broken anything. If additional cleaning is required such as blood on linens or makeup or tar from ocean, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $25 per hour.
- We are terribly sorry, but we cannot be held responsible for any items left after checkout including mail or personal items, as we have no place to store them or coordinate with the cleaning company.
- Loss of remote or keys will result in a $50 charge.