My place is close to nightlife, hospital, shopping and the airport, but is in a quiet rural neighborhood. You’ll love my place because of the coziness and the location. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, traveling nurses and business travelers.
Guest(s) will have the guest bedroom which has a day bed with trundle. Optional pull out sofa in living room if additional guest.
All spaces are available except master bedroom. Limited access to office. Guest are welcome to use porch and patio.
I have a varied schedule.
I am an amateur photographer who has won prizes in local shows--need help? Would love to help you with photography.
Welcome business travelers visiting American Sleeve Bearing, American Woolen, 3M and TTM. Welcome traveling nurses. Welcome UConn visitors.
- I have two friendly, people-loving dogs: do not take outside or feed without prior permission.
- Guest may cook for themselves as long as they clean up afterward. Coffee and coffee maker available.
- Here in Stafford we recycle plastic, glass and cans; there are also refundable bottles and cans.
- Multi-day guest who want clean towels every day are invited to use the laundry.
- Multi-week guest who want clean sheets are invited to use the laundry.
- Events, parties or additional guest, must be approved prior.
Absolutely NO smoking anywhere on the property.
Unemployed currently, but normally I am an IT professional. I have an M.A.T. from the University of Massachusetts. I am a passionate photographer. I am also a Stafford Lions Club member and Stafford Conservation Commission (currently the chair).