- Flexible CHECK-IN (lockbox)
- 5mins walk from Denmark Hill station
- Direct trains to Central London
- Friendly hosts, happy to offer advice
- High speed wifi throughout
- Clean towels provided
- TV and hairdryer
- Safe family neighbourhood
- Access to Kitchen and Fridge
- Coffee, Tea, soap, essentials...
Ideally located inbetween leafy Camberwell and trendy Peckham;
This is a cozy double bedroom in a flat with a unique mid century style.
The room has a double bed, clothing rail, chest of drawers, mirror, lamp and hairdryer. There is also a TV with a chromecast adaptor.
You can access the whole apartment, including the balcony!
You are also very welcome to use our kitchen and keep things in the fridge! Useful for tourists travelling on a budget! We also have a great coffee machine for that extra bit of help in the mornings!
We like meeting our guests and answering any questions they may have. But don't worry, we also understand that you may be tired or just want your privacy!
We also list another room in our flat!
Please check our profile and reviews!
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
2017年11月28日 - 2017年12月02日期间最少住2晚
Libby and I have been together now for over 4 years. We moved into our first home and refurbed it ourselves.
Libby works in Film. She's a huge Star Wars and Harry Potter fan. She has a passion for reading, cooking healthy meals and adores popcorn!
I run a small exporting business, working from home some days. I can speak a little French. I love riding motorcycles, especially when it's a Royal Enfield across India.
We've used Airbnb for years, having travelled all around the world with work or on holiday. We think it offers so much compared to hotels; we have met such generous people on our trips and hope to give our guests the same!
We love Camberwell and Peckham for its neighbourhood feel and lovely green spaces.
***Note to Guests***
• We enjoy seeing people. Post a profile photo of yourself (not your dog or cat) and write a bit about yourself and who you are travelling with.
• Just write about what you think someone meeting you for the first time would want to know.
• VERIFY YOUR ID. This shows you value trust in the community.