On the shores of the Knysna Lagoon, lies a collection of 16 self catering timber chalets, nestled amongst lush vegetation and indigenous Milkwood trees. It is the only resort at the world-renowned Knysna Heads to have direct access to the beach. Each chalet comprises a double room, twin room and two bathrooms. A fully equipped kitchen contains all the conveniences and Le Creuset cookware adds a bright and luxurious touch. Each chalet has its own sun deck and BBQ facilities and is serviced daily.
A sleeper couch in the living room provides additional space for the extra family member.
Maerose is our luxury hillside chalet with a refreshing, light timber-stained interior.
Curlew is a one-bedroom, split-level chalet with an upstairs living area and a bathroom downstairs. This is the perfect honeymoon getaway with its private balcony amongst the treetops.
Reception office staff are available for assistance between 7:30 am and 7:30 pm.
- Limited complimentary Wi-Fi internet available
- Direct access to beautiful beach where sun loungers are provided
- Firewood supplied
- Complimentary kayaks and paddle boards available on the beach
- Limited boat moorings subject to availability and possibility to swing at anchor
- Board games available at reception
- Library of DVDs available at reception
- Babysitting on request
- Daily housekeeping service
- A laundry service can be arranged
- Close proximity to the Knysna Heads and restaurants
- Grocery Provisioning Option: Guests are welcome to pre-order groceries at Woolworths or Pick n Pay before arrival and we will happily arrange for the delivery to be placed in the chalet
- Airport and taxi transfers can be arranged
- Bed linen and bath towels are provided. Please bring own beach towels
- Kikois are available for purchase at reception