Quiet Neighborhood - My place is close to Dillard U., Lakefront Arena, Fairgrounds, I-10/610 and centrally located. 15 minutes to French Quarter in Uber/drive.. You’ll love my place because of the location, the ambiance, location, built in 2013.. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). Base price + per person fee after first 2 people. Include total.
On occasion will be in my home as well. Check out the reviews of others who stayed here!
My home has multiple sleeping options: On 2nd Level: 3 beds, futon sofa, ottoman sleeper for one (child or teenager). 1st Floor queen sofa sleeper. Washer and Dryer are available for use if needed. TVs in bedrooms and 1st floor. No parties or events allowed.
Sometimes I am in my private suite. I can be available when on site. I do have family very close by to assist and I am always available via text or phone when needed. I'm always available by phone or text.
Please include the total number of people in your party when you request to book. This will ensure you have the most accurate cost for rental of my place.
- Your reservation guest count (# of people) must match the number of people using the property. Strictly enforced. If this rule is violated you may be asked to leave.
- We do not allow parties or events on site. No more than the number of people in your reservations are allowed in/on the property at any time.
- Security System is in use for your security and the security of the property.
- My family lives one house away and are able to assist in case of emergency. They also help to check for extra guest or parties on site.
- Keyless Door Locks, Must Coordinate with Owner to Set YOUR Specific Code
Food and alcoholic beverages are NOT a part of the rental agreement. I keep food and alcohol in common space (refrigerator/freezer) for my personal use.