El Pelícano, a tropical-rustic houseboat, full of history, is docked at a pier with a privileged bay view. Enjoy the tropical sea breeze experience at the Puerto Real Fishing Village. This place is great for retiring in peace for a few days, and very close to town and natural attractions of Cabo Rojo. Scuba diving, snorkeling services, and water taxi are available at the pier. Feel at home the way the Hernández Family does during their vacations since 1984. Enjoy the REAL COASTAL lifestyle.
1. Discharges of any liquids other than water, beverages, dishwashing soap (provided by the Houseboat Owner), and personal hygiene products (except hair dyes/tints chemicals, acetone or any other beauty products) are not permitted.
2. Littering the water surrounding the houseboat or the waters of Puerto Rico is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
3. Additional people to the maximum number of guests cannot stay overnight, unless previously agreed with the owner.
4. Boat attached to the house is only for observation or star gazing purposes, but not for navigation.
5. Children MUST NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED at any time.
6. Children that do not swim must wear life saver while on the exterior of the houseboat.
7. NO SMOKING
8. If there is an imminent storm or hurricane coming during your reservation and the health and safety of the guests might be compromised, the reservation will be cancelled and the money will be returned 100%.
9. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
10. Only use appliances for their intended use.
11. Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage receptacle, located at the parking area. The Houseboat Owner will collect recyclables after checkout.
12. Housekeeping is not available. However the house will be cleaned before guest arrival, and will be again cleaned after guest's checkout.
We are a Christian couple, parents to a baby girl and love exploring God's Masterpiece: NATURE. We are very fond of protecting the environment and connecting with it. We enjoy meeting people from different cultures and creating connections. We would love to share our vacation home with you, so you can have the REAL EXPERIENCE, meet the REAL PEOPLE, and taste the REAL PUERTO RICAN COASTAL CUISINE.
We live by the Golden Rule: "Do to others as you would like them do to you."