My place is close to public transport, parks, restaurants, hospitals & Parramatta (2nd largest city). 40 mins to city. Modern and cosy. Great base to explore western Sydney and good for solo adventurers, business travellers and health professionals.
Modern, cosy apartment style living. Semi private with max 2 occupants at a time. Quiet neighbourhood, easily accessible to shops and public transport. 2 min drive to the second largest city in Sydney - Parramatta. Building is safe and secure with well maintained shared outdoor spaces. Clean, new and modern. You will have your own comfortable private room with large built in wardrobe (ample space for luggage) and sliding doors to garden. Your room is also equipped with a study desk. Common shared areas are lounge, kitchen and bathroom.
Kitchen utensils and cookware, bathroom, lounge area, laundry, garden.
As much as you want or as little as you need. I'm flexible and will respect people's need for space and privacy.
Room also open to families of inpatients in surrounding hospitals living far from home and want a clean, affordable, modern place to rest and relax with easy access to hospitals and loved ones.
Guests have access to free tea/ coffee, and use of kitchen and cookware.
Does not include:
- Clean dishes after use and keep noise level down especially after 11pm out of respect to other occupants.
- Do not wear shoes in the unit. Place them on the shoe rack near the entry door. Home slippers are provided.
- No meals or snacks provided. But you are welcome to use the kitchen.
- If cooking please ensure vent above stove is used to prevent cooking smells from lingering in the room and carpets. Please wipe down inside of oven after use.
- Keep windows open in the daytime to ensure good ventilation and air circulation.
- No longterm parking valid. Any unauthorised vehicle found breeching this rule will be liable for penalties as per strata management.
As you are home-sharing guest be considerate and respectful of other people's living space, privacy and house rules.
Hi! I'm Mon, a registered nurse working in the Children's Hospital. Travelling is fun and I've been to Europe, England, New Zealand, Turkey, Korea, China, Japan and South East Asia. As an independent traveller I enjoy the ease of getting around easily and being able to rest in the comfort of a clean, modern, safe and affordable accomodation. This is reflected in my style of hosting. You will have easy access to public transport and be able to rest in accommodation that is quite private having a room to yourself and sharing common areas with another occupant. As I am working, I may not always be at home. When I am home, I am flexible to socialise or give you your space and privacy as needed. Always happy to hear your stories or answer any queries you might have. My hope is that your stay will be comfortable and hassle free, a place to rest and relax after an exciting day of exploring/travelling/work. For health professionals who work in the Westmead area, you will have the convenience of getting to work easily. Business travellers can get to Parramatta easily in 5 mins by train or bus.