South Seattle MIL Basement Unit. A Gem Halfway between downtown Seattle and the Airport. Kitchen, Laundry (reasonable usage welcome), 2 Bedrooms, & Private Entrance.
Family-Friendly home, we live above the unit with two children under 3 years old...reasonable expectations about noise should be considered before booking.
South Seattle Gem on a Hill with a lovely view toward the City and South Lake Washington. Enjoy this Mother-in-Law basement unit with a kitchen (full size fridge, stovetop & oven, microwave, toaster oven) bathroom & laundry in the unit. Reasonable laundry usage is welcome, excessive loads not allowed. View from the front yard, access to pool and hot tub in the backyard (Pool and Hot Tub Closed for Winter & Early Spring Months). Wifi Access.
Plenty of room for 1 or a family of 4+. Arrangements for groups over 4 people need to be cleared with the host in advance. Special requests will be considered.
20 Minutes to downtown Seattle.
15 Minutes from Sea-Tac Airport.
Access to public transportation (bus is within 3 blocks). Short drive to light rail stations.
2 bedrooms, living room & kitchen in Mother-in-Law Unit
Access to Pool (June-August)
Hot Tub (May-September)
*At times the Pool or Hot Tub may be closed even during the "open" months...please double check before booking if pool/hot tub access is essential
Back Patio & Table available
We leave our guests to enjoy their trip without interference. We are happy to help whenever needed to answer questions and offer tips if requested. Otherwise, this unit provides privacy and its own entrance.
"Uber" or "Lyft" to and from the airport is very easy and less than $20.
• Check-in time is 12 noon
• Check-out time is 2pm
This is our home; we live here. So we ask you to treat our home with the love and respect that you would treat your own. We have a nice space & property that we are happy to share with our guests, but we require you to protect our things while you are visiting. In general, we are very accommodating, but there are a few specific requests and restrictions:
Our House GuideBook:
• Just ask us. We want you to love your time in our home, and want you to feel at home here, as well. If you aren't sure if you should do something while visiting, please ask us first.
• Be respectful of our neighbors. No loud music, noises or conversations outdoors after 9pm. No loud music indoors after 10pm.
• This is a Non Smoking/Non Vaping/Drug Free property.
• Parties need prior approval. We are happy for you to have a good time while here, however, depending on the size of group and activities, I may require a larger security deposit. Not disclosing your party in advance will forfeit your security deposit.
• The kitchen is all yours to use, so make yourself at home. Cook and eat as you wish, the dishes, cooking vessels and utensils are here for your enjoyment. Please clean all used dishes before departing. (There is no dishwasher).
• Leave used towels on the bathroom floor. Please do not strip the bed linens.
• Public Spaces around the house are video monitored around the clock for your safety and security.
• All are asked to clean up after themselves in the common areas (front and backyard, pool & hot tub areas) so you'll find it clean even though it's a shared space.
POOL/HOT TUB RULES [Pool & Hot Tub Use at your own risk]:
*Pool access June-August
*Hot Tub access May-September
*At times the Pool or Hot Tub may be closed even during the "open" months...please double check before booking if access is essential
*NO CHILDREN (18 and under) IN POOL AREA WITHOUT AN ADULT
*KEEP THE POOL GATE CLOSED AT ALL TIMES
*NO GLASS (NO BEER/WINE BOTTLES) IN THE FENCED POOL AREAS! Use plastic please.
*DIVING IN THE DEEP IN ONLY
*WEAR LIFE JACKETS
*One person on the slide at a time, don't climb the ladder until the person in front of you is in the water
*SLIDE FEET FIRST ONLY
*CLEAR ALL POOL TOYS OUT OF POOL AND HOT TUB AFTER EACH USE
*COVER HOT TUB AND TURN IT OFF AFTER USE
• Please remember the airbnb way is to leave things as you found them. This means cleaning up after yourself as much as possible - as if you were visiting friends.
• We clean-up after our pets in the afternoon each day, so there may be some waste in the yard in the mornings.
• Please don't feed anything to the dog as he has allergies.
• Report any problems, or concerns, or accidental property damage to us immediately.