THIS IS NOT AN APARTMENT FOR PARTY PEOPLE. Centrally located apartment in the heart of South Beach. Only a few minutes walk to the beach, shops, clubs, and dining. With me you'll be personally attended to in a clean, safe, and comfortable environment. Inquire about 2 night bookings directly to me in a message. I welcome guests from all walks of life. You are expected to be quite and respect the neighbors who live and work here full time, as you do back home.
- Do not disturb the neighbors. Do not make loud noise and annoy them.
- Do not, for any reason, open the door if someone should come unexpectedly knock. If you hear a knock, message or call me & I will personally come over.
- Do not tell anyone you are renting the apartment from me. You are simply my invited guest & friend using my apartment.
- NO SMOKERS. I DO NOT HOST GUESTS WHO SMOKE, EVEN OUTSIDE. NO SMOKING IN THE COMMON AREA OR FRONT OF BUILDING.
- No parties allowed, no loud noise, or music inside after 10pm.
- Do not come home making noise, screaming and yelling in the common area in the middle of the night drunk.
- Throw away all trash in the dumpsters located behind the building. Do not leave trash outside the door or in the common areas.
- Self wash all dishes when used.
- Do not open the windows and run the AC at the same time. Do not leave any window open while the apartment is vacant.
- Non approved late check outs will be accessed a $75 fee per fraction of each hour.
- Prearranged approved late check out can be made for $25. Inquire before your last day to arrange with the maid if possible.
- Unreported guests will result in a $50 fee per day, per unreported guest.
- No smoking, of any thing. Smoking inside will result in a $200 additional cleaning fee.
- Do not hide, conceal, or fail to report any damage you may accidentally cause. The maid makes a full inspection after each check out.
- Behave in a manner that is respectful of the neighbors and do not disturb anyone.
Hello everyone !! I believe in communication, trust, and mutual respect in order for Airbnb to be a rewarding experience for all involved.
I'm pretty laid back, prefer small groups of friends over big loud clubs, would rather have a long conversation with a few people than be surrounded by strangers in a loud place. I like to read, experience new food, travel as much as possible, and experience new unplanned adventures.
I have had great experiences and met wonderful people as a host on Airbnb. I have also been fortunate to have wonderful experiences as a guest in other host's properties.