- Remove shoes inside the house
- No laundry after 10pm
- Wash dirty dishes promptly
- Lock the top and bottom locks on the front door when you come and leave
- No loud music after 10pm
- No unapproved overnight guests
- Please heed street parking rules, which will be shared at check-in time
- Do not remove or damage smoke and CO detectors.
- Using the Internet for illegal activities (e.g. torrenting copyright material) is absolutely prohibited
Let me start by saying, thank you for considering my listing. I always find the "describe yourself" box to be a bit of a challenge but I will do my best to be as accurate as possible. I live in Long Island with my husband and infant son, and am currently working on a blog. Both my husband and I love to travel- I find that it inspires me to write more. Spending quality time time with my friends and family, reading, cooking and trying different cuisines in new cities are a few of my favorite things. I enjoy great films- old and new. Hitchcock is one of my favorite directors so most of his films would follow suit in the category of favorite movies. I am starting to travel more and am always looking for a nice place to stay. I like the experience that airbnb offers. I am friendly, helpful and a true gypsy at heart.