Nicely decorated 1-bedroom plus den apartment in the very heart of the Historical District.
Located in a pre-revolutionary building, it has just been completely updated in 2016 to Western standards.
It's a minute walk to the Kontraktova Square & Kyiv Montmartre, St Andrew's descent with countless restaurants and cafes.
* Mutual trust, respect, and open communication are a must for a positive experience.
* Overnight guests who are not in the AirBnB reservation are not permitted.
* Absolutely no subletting allowed.
* No smoking (of any kind) inside.
* Please remove your shoes at the door.
* Cleaning fee is based on the home being left in tidy condition, with all dishes cleaned and trash collected.
Hi! My name is Yulia and I'm from Kyiv, Ukraine. I've lived there since the very childhood and I'm in love with my hometown. Currently I live in Arlington, Virginia that is right by another capital city - Washington DC.
I adore cycling, playing tennis, doing yoga, and running. When it comes to reading, I love science fiction. If I go out at night, that most probably will be a trance/house event. I travel a lot!
I've been involved into marketing IT products and services for 7 years, and now I'm taking my time to learn Web Development.