I speak fluent English and German.
So feel free to ask me anything about your stay!;)
"Nakameguro" has many shops & restaurants along a river, yet very quiet & safe.
It's a home for many celebrities and embassies.
The best place to live in Tokyo!
1 shared dining & 2 private rooms
Shibuya: 10min by train / bike, 30min by walk
Roppongi: 15min by train
Tokyo Station: 25min by train
Haneda Airport: 45min by train
Narita Airport: 90min by train
- 1 dining room w/ kitchen (share) 16.5 m2
- 1 guest room (private) 8.8 m2
- 1 host room (private) 6.2 m2
- 1 bath room w/ shower & bathtub
- 1 toilet room
- Japanese traditional style: "Tatami" (straw knitting floor) has very relaxing scent, and we Japanese feel at home when we feel it.
- Dell PC
- 6 Outlets
- Air conditioner
- Air cleaner
- Spacious & relaxing
- Always have fun with friends!
- Mini drone
- VR box for smartphones
- Laundry & Detergent
- Hair dryer
- Body soap
- Facial soap
- Pan & Pot
- Oil, and other seasonings
- Car (it's free to get on my ride! If you want to drive by yourself, you have to rent it with a mobile application "Anyca" for the insurance. \5,400/d)
- I usually get back home around 7-8 o'clock on weekdays, then we can hang out to get some food and drinks together!
- Weekend plans vary time to time, but you are always welcome to ask me to take you somewhere interesting.
- I've got a car, so I can take you to the suburb too!
- Sometimes, I invite my friends to my house, so you can join our fun meet-ups! (I will always tell you in advance when my friends come to make sure if it is ok for you.)
- Guestroom does NOT have a lock, though I strongly promise I keep your privacy. Thank you for your understanding.
从2017年12月21日 - 2017年12月28日起最少住宿5晚。
Thank you for visiting my page!
I lived in Seattle U.S. for a year, and in Hamburg Germany for 2 months.
So I speak both English and German.
I have hosted many people, and love to tell what to see & how to get around in Japan.
So feel free to ask me anything about your stay!
I love to backpack around the world, and have been to around 30 countries:
China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Phillipines, Burma, Bangladesh, Australia, Maldives, Tahiti, UK, Germany, Austria, Hungary, Czeck, Poland, US, Mexico, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Cuba, Dominican Rep, and Ecuador.
My favorite things are...
- hammock yoga
- jazz, classic, and other music
I work for a web cloud service company near my house,
9-18 o'clock weekdays.
I'm trying to start social business in the future.
Also, I'm pretty target oriented, and like to do things that bring more peace to the world.
Hope to see you soon!! :D